Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Why Allah Dont Help Palestinian

• Why Allah Dont Help Palestinian

Posted by Azeem on March 11, 2024 at 6:28 am

Salam

I was asked a question when I asked someone to pray for palestine

“yeh jo lakhon logg Palestine k leye doa krenge lekin phr bhi Israel bomb girayega or farishte unki madad ko ni aayenge.. To smjj ni aati k doa ka asar kahan tk hay.. point to ponder“

Could I get an answer to this please? I want to educate myself on such types of duas

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 week, 6 days ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Why Allah Dont Help Palestinian

• Sarim Raza

Member March 13, 2024 at 6:44 pm

Please go through Ghamidi Sb. videos about dua.

• Azeem

Member March 22, 2024 at 12:37 pm

@Irfan76 Can i get the video link or any written forum/answer about this?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 22, 2024 at 11:17 pm

God’s favour and help comes on merit. If a merit is not fulfilled God doesn’t intervene. For example He did not accept the Dua of the prophet Ibrahim for the forgiveness of his father. The Muslims lost the battle of Uhad despite the prophet was asking them, this was because they violated a rulez then.

The Palestinians have violated the rule of attaining power and strength in this world. They didn’t not focus on education, science, technology, and did not bother to make themselves aware of the changing circumstances. The result is in the power game they lost. If they want to get back they need to rebuild themselves leaving the war mania to defeat an enemy who is far more superior in power.

No Muslims country dares to come to their help. Therefore they should realise their fragility and forsake the futile armed struggle for their good.

• Hasbunallah Qazi

Member April 7, 2024 at 5:44 am

I understand that God’s favor and help come on merit, and that historical examples illustrate this principle. However, I have a question regarding the situation in Gaza. While it’s true that the Palestinians may have faced challenges in attaining power and strength, isn’t it the responsibility of the government to lead progress in education, science, and technology? Why does it seem that individuals, including innocent children, are facing the consequences of the government’s shortcomings? If God punishes collectively, as you mentioned, wouldn’t it be unfair for individuals, especially children, to bear the burden of their government’s actions or inactions? I would appreciate your further insight on this matter.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 15, 2024 at 4:35 am

This is the scheme of the test. It is also the test of how humans make decisions keeping aside their prejudice, and emotions. Suffering because of wrong decisions cannot be avoided. The innocent will have their compensation in the hereafter and the compensation they will receive is far better and bigger than their sufferings.

• Azeem

Member March 27, 2024 at 10:39 am

Perfect thank you

Could I please get any quranic/hadith reference to this explanation?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register