Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Beauty & Seduction

• Beauty & Seduction

Posted by MOHAMMAD MOINUDDIN HYDER on March 16, 2024 at 7:51 pm

Is it against haya if one make him/her self up in order to make presentable in front of public and feel that I should find beautiful/ charming to the people but not seductive or flirty ? More over is it against the ruling of gazz e basar to admire the beauty of oposite gender ,men to women ,women to men, without lusting after it

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Beauty & Seduction

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr Firasat Khan

Member March 17, 2024 at 12:53 am

Although I’m not a scholar by any means and your question is on discussion panel, my understanding to both of your questions is NO.

• MOHAMMAD MOINUDDIN HYDER

Member March 17, 2024 at 5:27 am

Thanks for your opinion brother yet

I like get guidance from @Irfan76

Sheik in this matter

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 17, 2024 at 9:14 pm

Qur’an has told us that the things of beauty are created for the servants of God. No one dare to make them haram. See verse 7: 32. No

In sura Nur verse 24:31 God tells the women to cover their ornaments and adornment but they need not to cover that what stays exposed, however they have to cover the area around thrie bosom. which includes face hands etc. It means that women can reveal their beautified face and garments.

And if they have not beautified themselves there is only instruction that is to guard their gazes and their private parts.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register