Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions The Sacrifice Of The Red Heifer – The Arrival Of Dajjal

• The Sacrifice Of The Red Heifer – The Arrival Of Dajjal

Posted by Rehman Ali on March 26, 2024 at 1:34 am

There’s an ongoing news spread on Facebook about The sacrifice of the Red Heifer the 10th will take place by the mid of this year (March end till June) Its skin, flesh, blood and bone alongwith all belongings are to be burnt and mixed with pure water and then that water will purify the priest conducting the sacrifice after which it will be sprinkled seven times around the foundation of the third temple this will welcome the Messaih era (the era of dajjal)

This sacrifice has to be done on the mount olive joining the temple via Kidor valley.

As soon as this happens Al Aqsa will be demolished and Mehdi will appear consequentially

The place of the sacrifice has been chosen and the heifer (spotless, pure, virgin) have been transported from Texas to Israel.

Can I find any authentic Hadith regarding this? Or any lecture of Sir Ghamidi on this or of any other scholar?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 4 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • The Sacrifice Of The Red Heifer – The Arrival Of Dajjal

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 27, 2024 at 12:05 am

Do not believe such stories. There is no such thing pertaining to this in Ahadith.

• Rehman Ali

Member March 28, 2024 at 6:36 am

Ok jazak Allah brother. But I was concerned about one thing as well.

I read a post/thread here where one person is giving ✅❌ on wuqu qyamat signs.

He did give ✅ to some of the signs of Wuqu e Qyamat.

So, I want to know as per your knowledge, have some signs happened already?

And if that’s true, then what about the door of tauba will be closed as we hear about the sun rising from the west? Will the be applicable to all the Wuqu e Qyamat signs?

Please reply.

• Rehman Ali

Member March 28, 2024 at 8:10 am

@Irfan76 please check my reply..

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 29, 2024 at 12:23 am

Not all the signs told have taken place. However two predictions of the prophet have come true. In the famous Sahih hadith e Jibrael the prophet told that the slave girl will give birth to her master which meant that the instruction of slavery will end and that the poor Arab villagers will compete with each other in the building of tall buildings. Both happend around the same time in the 30s of 20th century. For more details you may read the research work of Ghamidi saheb published in Ishraq about the sings of the doomsday.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 29, 2024 at 12:24 am

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register