Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Highest Status In Jannah

• Highest Status In Jannah

Posted by Sameer Namole on March 27, 2024 at 9:29 am

To gain a high status in heaven, it is believed that one must excel in good deeds. According to Ghamidi Sahab, there are two ways to achieve this. One is by worshipping God abundantly, and the other is by being kind and generous to people. The approach of pleasing God involves worship, while the approach of being good to humans focuses on kindness.

I want to know how to excell on second approach, I mean where lies my edge in dealing with people. Please give me some qualities to develop so that I can qualify myself for highest jannah.

2. Another point to be noted for high status is that, I heard here that we need to attain world, we need to progress here in order to make this test severe of us and thus attain high level of Jannah. Can you explain this point too, I mean don’t you think the test would be so severe that even slightest slip from the road can cause worse wounds, i.e. low status in this case?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Highest Status In Jannah

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 28, 2024 at 12:18 am

This is a misunderstanding.

A Muslim needs to fulfill the duties imposed upon him by Allah. If he tilt to one to ignore the other, he would fail the test. These duties are to believe in one God and His messenger, say five times obligatory prayers, keep fasts of Ramadan, Pay zakat if has wealth, perform Hajj if he can afford it, moreover, differentiate between halal and haram and abstain from haram.

To achieve higher status one should perform additional or nafal ibadat in every ritual mentioned above according to his choice. Here his choice and inclination can play.

God is just, He is an ambush to discredit one for slight mistakes. He has made his policy of forgiveness clear: If one abstains from major sins, He will remove one’s minor sins. If one commits a sin in a state of frenzy or overwhelming and then soon repents he will be forgiven for sure, but if he delays then his matter will be decided in His court of Justice, and he if does not repent and delayes till his death he will not be forgiven.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register