Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Help Needed Regarding Impurity And PakeeZgi

• Help Needed Regarding Impurity And PakeeZgi

Posted by Rehman Ali on March 28, 2024 at 8:30 pm

Assalamualaikum, I have two questions.

1) after urinating, if a person carefully squeeze his.. plenty times, do a bit of stretching so the last drop comes out, and do a bit squeezing of that part as well. But after that what if the person still seems something bit wet on the opening part of his… Will that be considered water?

Let’s say he dries it in the washroom with underwear or any cloth. Then when If he sees it back and notice a bit of wetnesss in the opening part of his …., will this also be impurity that has to be washed again?

If yes, do the person only need to wash his genital or the underwear as well because of seeing that wetness transferring on the underwear as well like a tiny bit of wetness. I hope my question was not that confusing…

2) what if this person is not sure that he kept his impure tissue paper or pure one in his pocket, but inclined a lot that it an impure one, but he realized it later after offering farz namaz. So will he need to repeat tha prayer or there is no need?

Jazak Allah

Rehman Ali replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Help Needed Regarding Impurity And PakeeZgi

Rehman Ali updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • Rehman Ali

Member March 28, 2024 at 8:40 pm

In the first question, I mean ager us jaga ko squeeze krny k bad , or (ager moka ho body stretching k bad b) ager wo us jga ko dhota hai is umeed se k ye Jo nikalna tha Nikal gya, lekin phir ager dhonay k bad dry krny k bad (tissue ya clothe) se, ager still thori der bad lgy jese us jga k opening pe Kuch wetness si dikh ri, to wo kia consider Hogi? Us ko ab pak samjh len, ya wo kia hai?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register