Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Were Hadith Collectors All Persian Speakers?

• Were Hadith Collectors All Persian Speakers?

Posted by Adeel Qayyum on March 31, 2024 at 12:31 pm

Q# 7. The authors of all the six (6) books of ‘Ahadīth’ [Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawood, Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Al-Sunan al-Sughra and Sunan ibn Majah] are found to be the Persian speaking, followers of Imam Ahmad ibne Hanbal, politically sympathetic to the Umayyad Dynasty and against the Abbasid Dynasty, and intellectually opposed to the Bait-ul-Hikmah University of Baghdad established by Abbasid King Mamun-ur-Rasheed in 815 AD. Was it mere a coincidence or an organized campaign to author all the seven (7) books of Hadīth within 100 years during the period 815 CE to 915 CE when the Bait-ul-Hikmah University was reviving the era of reason and rational knowledge of mathematics, natural science, philosophy, medicine, art, architecture and engineering thereby challenging the traditional dogmatism?‎

Adeel Qayyum replied 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Were Hadith Collectors All Persian Speakers?

Adeel Qayyum updated 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator April 1, 2024 at 12:43 pm

Some hadith collectors were arabic speakers. For instance Imam Malik, And tabii

• Adeel Qayyum

Member April 1, 2024 at 6:39 pm

I didn’t mentioned Imam Abu Hanifa and Imam Malik .

• Ahsan

Moderator April 1, 2024 at 11:00 pm

Collection of hadith started before them. They complied all the collections and verified them as authentic or not which is an academic endeavor and still continued today.
    Please watch the 23 series on hadith

• Adeel Qayyum

Member April 2, 2024 at 12:22 am

It will be better collect my ten questions and then answer.

Imam abu Hanifah and Imam Malik were classmates and students of Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq.

Imam Abu Hanifah was poisoned in jail by Abbasid King Al Mansur after not accepting position of Chief Justice Bait ul Haqimah Baghdad.

Imam Malik also refused his offer, started his own School of Thought at Medina.

Ahmad ibn Hanbal was sympathetically with Umayyads and Abbasid but politically against them and started rebellion against Bait ul Haqimah producing al-muʿtazilah ….

Imam Bukhari went to Medina , met with students of Ahmed Ibn Hanbal and joined his School of Thought.

Most of the Hadith books are compiled by Hanbali and Bukhari School of Thought, politically enemies of Pro- Hashmites.

“Deen-al-Islãm” consists of the following three evidences:

1. “Al-Qur’ãn-in-Arabic”,

2. “al-Sunnāt-Mohammed-u-Rasool-u-Allah” (the fundamental practices of the Last Messenger of Allah: al-Sunnāt has survived with minor variations due to cultural diversity), and

3. “al-Ahkamãt-e-Mohammed-u-Rasool-u-Allah” (the judgements/verdicts on various matters adjudicated by the Last Messenger of Allah: main sources are the two books of Islamic Jurisprudence written by Abu Hanifah and Malik ibne Anas).

Therefore, I’m neutral with regard to “Sahabah” (the Companions of Last Messenger of Allah) such that I don’t take sides, since I will be held accountable of own deeds of this life on the Aeon of the Judgement in Afterlife.”

The downfall of Arab countries is basically downfall of Fabricated Hadith Based Islam.

The discussion "Were Hadith Collectors All Persian Speakers?" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now