Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Miserable People

• Miserable People

Posted by Hasbunallah Qazi on April 4, 2024 at 1:26 am

Why God created misery for some people and blessed others why is He not just i have seen many miserable people in this world which makes me sad and depressed. Why He don’t test us by just removing misery. Misery is intolerable. I m blessed alhamdolilah but this misery in society keeps me awake at night. For example children in Ghaza, Afghanistan, girls in the tribal areas of Pakistan and patients in Hospital with incurable disease any many more.

Hasbunallah Qazi replied 3 weeks, 6 days ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Miserable People

Hasbunallah Qazi updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 4, 2024 at 3:03 am

The world is for test. Man has authority to do good or bad. Now He will be accountable for his actions in the hereafter. God created this scheme of test to judge people and to reward them.

• Hasbunallah Qazi

Member April 4, 2024 at 11:00 pm

So apparently God has favourites in this test, doesn’t it unfair and God is not All loving as we have been told since our childhood.

• Hasbunallah Qazi

Member April 4, 2024 at 11:21 pm

If God can’t help the children being bombed in Gaza and watch it from above how can we a few humans help them by fight the “superpower”. with my little knowledge i think If He is testing humans He should test the adults or someone who knows that they are being tested.

• Saad Aamir

Member April 4, 2024 at 6:20 am

Kindly also watch the video at

13:54 – 15:45

https://youtu.be/o4Rw8pPcprM?t=834

• Hasbunallah Qazi

Member April 4, 2024 at 11:34 pm

I’m not dreaming or questioning God’s plan; I’m searching for the truth and the right path. I want to ensure I don’t stray from it, as I fear facing eternal punishment on the Day of Judgment. That’s why I’m here, seeking clarity and guidance.

• Saad Aamir

Member April 4, 2024 at 6:47 am

• Hasbunallah Qazi

Member April 4, 2024 at 10:56 pm

So apparently God has favourites in this test, doesn’t it unfair and God is not All loving as we have been told since our childhood. This is not about wealth only some people are created very pretty some are not and have many insecurities and due to which they become depressed and we know depression doesn’t allow you to be productive at all whether it comes to perform religious activities or competing others to prosper in life and do good for the society and other underprivileged; the person suffering from depression is himself underprivileged, and that is because he isn’t God’s favourite like majority of other people. So is the case with handicapped thalassemia patients and many more.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 5, 2024 at 1:43 am

Wealthy and pretty people also have insecurities and depression. These are mental illnesses that can affect anyone, just like flu or COVID-19. Wealth can certainly help people have access to better healthcare, but that does not mean that lack of wealth causes depression. The correlation that you are drawing your conclusions from is therefore not valid.

Please see:

Why The Super-Successful Get Depressed | Forbes

• Hasbunallah Qazi

Member April 7, 2024 at 6:22 am

I understand that wealthy and attractive individuals can experience depression and insecurities, but these are not the root causes of depression. Challenging financial circumstances and other factors, including acne on the face, are major contributors to depression. As a medical student studying MBBS, I am aware that patients with depression struggle to carry out their normal daily tasks, let alone fulfill their religious duties. This suggests that depressed individuals have fewer chances of success in this world and in the hereafter. When it comes to treating depression, financial conditions play a significant role, as you mentioned it’s easier for wealthy individuals to seek treatment, leaving those with fewer resources at a disadvantage.

Regarding the article you shared, it discusses how people facing depression may be super wealthy, but wealth itself isn’t the cause of their depression. Other factors such as loneliness and the stress of success contribute to their mental health struggles.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 5, 2024 at 2:14 am

The test is for both Sabr and Shukr. Everyone has pains to observe patience and something to be grateful. The proportion of sabr and shukr is different for different people. But all are having a test. One needs to guard one’s moral being and act upon the commands of God. God is merciful He will reward people for their patience and gratefulness, he will compensate them with eternal blessings and abundance for their suffering here.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register