Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam How Serious Is Sarkashi (committing Sins In Abundance)?

• How Serious Is Sarkashi (committing Sins In Abundance)?

Yaver Javid updated 4 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator April 5, 2024 at 2:05 pm

Sarkashi arises when a person challenges the authority of God. When a person commits a sin with the intent of challenging the authority of God knowing it to be a sin and commits it out of arrogance. There is a difference in committing a sin by being overwhelmed with emotions and asking forgiveness afterward when one realizes his mistake (no matter how many times it happens) and adhering to the sin even after emotions have faded away. The former is not Sarkashi but later can be categorized as Sarkashi. Sarkashi is a grave matter which may take one to the punishment of eternal Hell in accordance with Quran 7:40.

To understand further, please refer to the link below from 20:00 to 20:54

ilm-o-Hikmat 08-05-2016

__

Please also refer to the link below from 11:46 to 13:00

ilm-o-Hikmat 08-05-2016

• Yaver Javid

Member April 5, 2024 at 2:22 pm

is it mentioned in meezan somewhere. also what is logic behind it? thank you

• Umer

Moderator April 5, 2024 at 2:33 pm

It is denial of truth and show of pride and vanity in front of God, which is the same sin committed by Satan.

Following portion of Meezan has discussed this point:

https://www.javedahmedghamidi.org/#!/mizan/5aa6a4315e891e8f44a45788?chapterNo=3&subChapterNo=2&subChsecNo=9&lang=ur

• Yaver Javid

Member April 5, 2024 at 2:39 pm

i was looking for a Quranic verse that clarifies what counts as rebellion or a piece of logical reasoning that proves this thing of yours

• Umer

Moderator April 5, 2024 at 2:45 pm

وَ اِذۡ قُلۡنَا لِلۡمَلٰٓئِکَۃِ اسۡجُدُوۡا لِاٰدَمَ فَسَجَدُوۡۤا اِلَّاۤ اِبۡلِیۡسَ ؕ اَبٰی وَ اسۡتَکۡبَرَ ٭۫ وَ کَانَ مِنَ الۡکٰفِرِیۡنَ

اور (ہماری اِس اسکیم میں انسان کے امتحان کو سمجھنے کے لیے) وہ واقعہ بھی اِنھیں سناؤ، جب ہم نے فرشتوں سے کہا کہ آدم کو سجدہ کرو تو وہ سب سجدہ ریز ہو گئے، ابلیس کے سوا۔ اُس نے انکارکر دیا اور اکڑ بیٹھا اور اِس طرح منکروں میں شامل ہوا۔

(Quran 2:34)

• Yaver Javid

Member April 7, 2024 at 4:03 pm

this is a specific situation about jinn infront of their lord denying by asserting he is bigger than his lord.

this thing of yours repeating sins then sarkashi’s punishment is permanent hell seems to be disconnected from most of what i know of deen.

can you tell me and give me ALL how it have it has been deducted from the primary sources

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register