Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions What’S The Three Advice You Will To Muslim Of India

• What’S The Three Advice You Will To Muslim Of India

Posted by Syed hameed Anwer on April 6, 2024 at 7:25 am

My self Syed Hameed from Ardhapur Nanded, Maharashtra, India, what will be your three advice you will give Muslim, living in non Muslim majority country

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 3 weeks, 3 days ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • What’S The Three Advice You Will To Muslim Of India

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 6, 2024 at 11:04 pm

Please refer to the following video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvYtiawWG5M

• Sarim Raza

Member April 7, 2024 at 6:08 am

Being an Indian muslim there are various points to be discussed however, i would discuss major issue in one.

Indian muslims are lacking in the education. The subsequent decrease of literacy rate among Indian muslims can be seen. This is why we have very few representatives in bureaucracy. I strongly believe that Muslims students, professionals and even old should join organizations to be aware of their societal status.

Indian muslims are so much divided by their ethnicity and cast. Indian muslims living as small pockets. We don’t have majority provinces except Kashmir and Andaman which have no weight in itself. We do not have a single national leader and political party being more than 20 crore. Not an average part in Indian politics.

We are backward in religious understanding. That is why we see no major reform in this as well. Why we don’t have scholars like Wahidudin khan.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 8, 2024 at 1:27 am

It is not necessary to see the Muslim nationals of India as one separate community. Apart from their religious bond with each other, they are just individuals who have opportunities to lift themselves. It makes no difference if they live in different pockets of the land or whether or not they have a national leader. They need not create discrimination to face discrimination. Their religion, Islam does not ask them to identify themselves as a separate political entity. Political rivalry makes them bad. No one stops Muslims from acting upon their religion.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register