Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Irfan Shahzad Book Khatm E Nabuwat Aur Ahmadi Istadlal

• Irfan Shahzad Book Khatm E Nabuwat Aur Ahmadi Istadlal

Posted by Sarim Raza on April 9, 2024 at 9:08 am

@Irfan76 Could you please provide the pdf of your book? There is a rebuttal presented by Adeem Ahmad. So, i just wanted to read the first and then take a look at the rebuttal.

Ahsan replied 3 weeks, 1 day ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Irfan Shahzad Book Khatm E Nabuwat Aur Ahmadi Istadlal

Ahsan updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • Shayiq Shah

Member April 9, 2024 at 2:06 pm

Do share pdf of rebuttal

• Shayiq Shah

Member April 9, 2024 at 2:22 pm

I have read that book. Of dr. Irfan..wallahi no one can refute that

• Sarim Raza

Member April 9, 2024 at 4:06 pm

Could you please share it?

• Shayiq Shah

Member April 9, 2024 at 8:15 pm

I have read almost every istidlal of this ayah…

I have read of this rebuttal as well…..i knew it will weigh nothing…what new thing he would add…

First of all not even 1 argument of Dr. Irfan have been refuted…if you got you can send me nowhere….

2nd 90% content he presented has more than 1 interpretations which can not be made hujjah….i mean they do practice technique called catching fish….

For example dear if i will say to people while working with motor ,i use motor for some work

They will interpret it like i will use motor continously in future etc….which has nothing to do with above statement….

Yes obviosly on khatam an nabiyyin ayah, he has not refuted even 1 pt. Of Dr. Irfan sir….nor will inshaAllah be refuted because that will be likentrying to prove 2+2=5which can never happen dear….

Yes there are other unnecessary arguments he presented like…

Why in hadiths prophet saw has said in his fazail over other prophets that i am khatam an nabiyyin….it actually proves our pt. that prophet saw is now only makhaz of hidayah in this world till day of judgement…and no one of other prophets sharia of hikmah will be now part of this….

If they argue no it somehow means that prophet saw is authentication of future prophets then they will have to minimumly show us that authentication by nabi saw of 3-4 future prophets….

It will not mean something else …because if they took there metaphorical meaning metaphorically then anyones claim of prophecy should be valued equally…

Further more he said something Nanotwi sb has said in his book….i know they cut and paste the out of context things frequently in there articles of other people….and i don’t there would be any clear mention of their istidlal in his whole book….even if something they got ….that has nothing to do with rock solid arguments of Dr. Irfan sahab or Ghamidi sahab….

Word khatim may be used in this style….but its impossible to use word khatam in this style because it will make no linguistic sense….i mean how seal can be interpreted like that…yes khatim may be used that his fazail are such that it seems he has ended the kamalaats of nabis…

Now last pt….again…

Tell me what has been refuted of dr. Irfans book….nothing….

If you want to read Dr. Irfans book go to ghamidi app(not ask ghamidi…other)and click on other authors book…section… you will get it there….

Fi amanillah

• Ahsan

Moderator April 9, 2024 at 9:22 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register