Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Sending Gifts To Your Beloved Before Marriage

• Sending Gifts To Your Beloved Before Marriage

Posted by Muhammad Aliyan Siddiqui on April 14, 2024 at 12:32 pm

When we love someone and the person in front of us also loves us and when there is an expression between the two, a relationship is created before marriage, in which both parties meet each other and talk. If there is a transaction of gifts, then Islam has any objection on this relationship ?

Ahsan replied 2 weeks, 5 days ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Sending Gifts To Your Beloved Before Marriage

Ahsan updated 2 weeks, 5 days ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Zuhair

Member April 14, 2024 at 1:56 pm

Ive been following ghamidi sb since the last 4 years and have understood a very basic fact that I would summarize without you feeling confused later.

Islam forbids badkari or zina(adultery) in general and sexual relationships outside marriage as well. Moreover, any thing that can lead to such incidents(zina) should also be avoided by humans.

Taking gifts, communicating, meeting in gatherings etc are all cultural things which a normal human being does in their daily lives. You mentioned love, so love and liking for someone is natural and Islam doesn’t interfere or get involved in these things.

Islam simply outlines specific points which are forbidden and which have to be kept in mind. In my personal opinion, after knowing all this, its on a person to decide whether or not his actions will lead to anything which is forbidden or not. In simple terms their intentions, because a person is judged on his intentions.

The moderators will be able to explain this more philosophically and indepth, but this is what I’ve understood since ive started following ghamidi sb.

• Ahsan

Moderator April 14, 2024 at 9:42 pm

Zuhair sb you are correct in your understanding.

Please also watch this video for comments of Ghamidi sb on dating

https://youtu.be/OUkamsQeDFo?feature=shared

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register