Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Reconciling Admiration For Prophet SAW And Doubts About Afterlife

• Reconciling Admiration For Prophet SAW And Doubts About Afterlife

Posted by Hasbunallah Qazi on April 15, 2024 at 2:38 pm

As someone who deeply admires Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for his kindness, intelligence, and profound understanding of humanity, I find comfort and guidance in his teachings. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a compassionate and insightful individual who deeply grasped the essence of humanity and its struggles. He provided guidance and a blueprint for personal development, success, and the comfort of the soul through religion. However, I’m struggling with the concept of an afterlife. How can I reconcile my admiration for the Prophet’s wisdom with my doubts about the existence of an afterlife?

Faisal Haroon replied 1 week, 6 days ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Reconciling Admiration For Prophet SAW And Doubts About Afterlife

Faisal Haroon updated 1 week, 6 days ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 15, 2024 at 8:01 pm

If you post objective questions regarding your doubts about the afterlife hopefully you will be able get fruitful responses that shall help resolve your doubts.

• Hasbunallah Qazi

Member April 15, 2024 at 10:34 pm

I’m having trouble convincing myself about the existence of an afterlife. While I see the benefits of the Islam for personal growth and success in this world, I wonder if the concept of the afterlife only serves as a way to keep people committed to Islam.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 15, 2024 at 10:44 pm

Doubting anything based on just wondering is perhaps not very productive. Please go through the arguments presented in the following post regarding afterlife. If you find anything against knowledge or intellect please feel free to post your question on a separate thread.

Discussion 22470

The discussion "Reconciling Admiration For Prophet SAW And Doubts About Afterlife" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now