Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Interpretation Of Arabic By Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz Sb

• Interpretation Of Arabic By Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz Sb

Posted by Hassaan Adil on April 23, 2024 at 5:26 pm

Whenever I listen to Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz Sb, his lectures always make sense to me, it is because of the fact that I am not an expert in language. I watched both videos , a very old , and recent one with Hasan Ilyas sahab, of Javad Ahmed Ghamidi sb on Sir Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz. Still I am curious about the fact that how come that he interpret the Arabic language on his own without any basics , and if there were some roots of interpretation of language by him, than, won’t most of his Stance will be correct?. Also he was not a lay man, he was an intellectual and knew languages and had religious knowledge, Saying that all his interpretation of Arabic language is self made and biased is itself fishy to just accept.

If there is video of Ghamidi Sahab on “criticism on interpretation of Arabic by Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz “, please also refer that. I understand that any person can be wrong , even with a pure heart. But still, his results ( even though he is wrong) has protected many people from being atheist to a becoming a student of religion.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 week, 4 days ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Interpretation Of Arabic By Ghulam Ahmed Pervaiz Sb

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 23, 2024 at 8:18 pm

The issue is not with the effects or results but the facts as told by the Qur’an. Pervaiz saheb’s use of language is not used in language nor in Arabic. Language is idiom but he doesn’t care about it. His conclusion are the product of his intelligence, fantasy, but this is not what the text means.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register