Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Bygone Khanqwahi Nizam

• Bygone Khanqwahi Nizam

Posted by Anwaar Ul Haq on April 25, 2024 at 4:54 am

I am Anwaar Chishti, belonging to central Punjab Pakistan. My question to the learned community is that I am born in a khanqwahi chishti family and ripe to overtake the administration of the system being eldest after my father.

After gaining reasonable education on the correct message of the Quran, I am convinced that we are doing no service to the religion or the people by continuing with the khanqwahi tradition. I want this system to be completely banished and replaced with simple religious education based on Quran. However the biggest issue is that till the monuments like shrines over graves of our elders are removed, the symbolic presence might continue to remind simple people of bygone traditions.

Should I go ahead with demolition of shrine and associated structures whenever I get the opportunity? I believe that will be a symbolic gesture that this system is no longer in place, or should I not do it considering the sanctity of the dead especially ones elders ?

I will highly appreciate serious answers and guidance with respect to Islam and the challenges that might arise of my action !

Sincere Regards

Anwaar Ul Haq replied 1 week, 2 days ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Bygone Khanqwahi Nizam

Anwaar Ul Haq updated 1 week, 2 days ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 25, 2024 at 6:21 am

This is a matter of education. Use constructive measures instead of destructive ones to educate people. YOu have a big platform to engage people. If you take the last step first, it will produce no good and people will run away to find someone else to satisfy their fantasies with.

Educate people with love and care considering their level of understanding they will listen to you and a change will come without any hatred or destruction.

• Anwaar Ul Haq

Member April 25, 2024 at 9:59 am

Thank you doctor sahib for your guidance and kind advice .

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register