Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

• Posted by Muhammad Sadiq on April 25, 2024 at 5:09 am

Namaz me surah fatiha padhne ke baad Quran ka kuch hissa padhne ke baad kayam me sajde me or tashaddud me kya padha Jaye apni dua ke alawa kya padha Jaye please iske baare me kuch rehnumai kare

Hassan Izhar replied 1 week, 2 days ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Namaz

Hassan Izhar updated 1 week, 2 days ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator April 25, 2024 at 6:04 am

Ap Ghamidi sb ki meezan ky nechay diye gaye links main perhsktay hai

Namaz Ky amal

Namaz ky Azkar

• Hassan Izhar

Member April 25, 2024 at 8:39 pm

“Tashahhud” is the ideal time and place for glorifying God. Please refer to verse 50:40:

50:40 From the night glorify Him, and after prostrating.

Although the Glorification of God after prostrating refers to azkar post-salat (Salat as taught by Prophet ends in prostration, please see verse 4:102). However, since we have made it a practice to extend Salat into tashahhud, this portion should only be dedicated to Glorification of God Alone. The usual practice adopted by a vast majority of Muslims is to send greetings to Prophet with a second person pronoun. However, this may go against the spirit of Salat as calling anyone besides God at the place of Salat is prohibited by Quran (Please see 72:18). Any such supplications can be made after completing the Salat. Salat should be dedicated to God Alone. [Those who argue in favour of attahiyat forget that these were not the words recited by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) himself, neither by Prophet Abraham PBUH who was the first Prophet to be taught the formal ritual of Salat by God Almighty].

Please also see verses 17:110-111, where God is teaching the Prophet on how to recite Salat (i.e., in moderate tone, neither loudly, nor too quietly). Additionally, in verse 17:111, God teaches the Prophet (and by extension to us) what to recite in Salat, a prayer:

الحمد لله الذى لم يتخذ ولدا ولم يكن له شريك فى الملك ولم يكن له ولى من الذل

These words can be included after tashahhud in every Salat, as it is the only prayer specifically prescribed by God to be recited in Salat. In addition, there are many other prayers for glorification of God which are taught in Quran, for instance, the Ayat ul Kursi. These can also be recited.

By calibrating our Salat to the specific protocols and details that God Almighty has taught us in Quran, we can increase the chances and likelihood that our Salat will be effective and acceptable in the sight of God Almighty, inshallah.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register