Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Suicide

• Posted by Muhammad Zarnab on April 26, 2024 at 12:21 pm

Why did Allah create me without my will? What if i don’t want to exist? Can i suicide and Ask Allah i didn’t want to exist so i shouldn’t be judged otherwise it wouldn’t be justice? Wouldn’t that be justified to suicide?

Muhammad Zarnab replied 1 week, 3 days ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Suicide

Muhammad Zarnab updated 1 week, 3 days ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Saad Aamir

Member April 26, 2024 at 4:38 pm

Kindly watch the video at the time frame:

1:07:50 – 1:10:00
    https://youtu.be/JIk1jbNxNEE?t=4070

• Muhammad Zarnab

Member April 26, 2024 at 4:50 pm

Brother in this video Ghamidi Sahib is asking questioner to suicide!

That’s my question,Would i be culprit if i suicide because i didn’t choose myself to exist? As i don’t remember and someone who doesn’t remember of an event cannot be asked about that? For example in case of Retrograde Amnesia patient, you cannot expect him/her to answer about his past? Likewise why should i be held accountable for suicide when i didn’t choose to exist,even if i did I don’t remember so how am i supposed to answer for something I don’t remember?

Even more importantly, why did my soul existed in Alim-e-Arwah in first place without my choice,the promise of “Alasto bi rabbikum” and promise of choice was taken later from my soul that was already there!

• Saad Aamir

Member April 26, 2024 at 5:23 pm

1. Kindly watch the video carefully, Ghamidi Sahab did not ask questioner to suicide, he pointed out why people simply don’t commit suicide, that why a lot of us stop and ask questions rather than just killing ourselves. Because we love life, we know suicide is wrong and it is a tragedy, and no one considers it a wise decision. This inner attraction to life is one of the signs that we want to live, we want to be tested by Allah, we did agree to His deal and came into this life wholeheartedly.

2. Yes you will be a culprit, and video explains it. We did agree to exist. Both our inner nature testifies and Allah’s revelations through years of prophets confirms it. We do not need to remember our meeting with God (especially since it will break the test), simply pondering over the arguments and revelations will convince people the point, no one needs to remember. And if a patient of amnesia is refusing to remember and dodging treatment in hopes of avoiding responsibility, then that patient is also a culprit. And a person refusing to believe he came out of his mother’s womb mainly because he can’t remember is making poor argument as the video implies. Such a point will not be accepted on Day of Judgment.

3. Your soul existed because Allah wanted it. He does whatever He wants and creation has no say in it as the video stated. But to be tested here, seems to be a choice that He took out of a favor (Qur’an 33:72). Which makes suicide even less valid and making one a culprit very likely. We are under contract with God, we should not back down from our words. It is also not wise to rebel against God.

• Muhammad Zarnab

Member April 27, 2024 at 11:12 am

Thanks for information on first 2 points but 3rd point is main question.

How would it be Justice to judge someone who didn’t choose to exist in first place as a soul or spirit, can i ask Allah to undo the soul or spirit if i don’t pass the test?

• Saad Aamir

Member April 27, 2024 at 11:42 am

It is up to Allah to decide this. He is merciful and just. He owns all of us and He can do anything He wants, there is nothing against justice about this. Him asking from us to take test is a favor, a favor that makes accountability even more valid.

But reality is, the person who is afraid to fail the test is very likely to be forgiven by Allah and send to Paradise rather than be destroyed. Although mercy-killing is an option according to Ghamidi Sahab, just not guaranteed or something you wanna bet on. Allah prioritizes one’s salvation, not destruction.

It is the one who does not think about these things that is likely to fail the test (such a person is likely to live a life being rebellious to God and causing pain to many) and that person will not be in a position to ask favors from Allah due to how angry Allah will be with them and how people he wronged will be demanding for justice. In that case, destruction is not an option, they must pay for their crimes. But even then there is a chance, Allah might relent and reduce/cancel the punishment but don’t count on it. Better to make effort now and avoid Hell, this will solidify meeting Allah on favorable terms.

• Muhammad Zarnab

Member April 27, 2024 at 12:07 pm

Grateful!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register