Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Earning Through Youtube Ads & Stance Of Ghamidi Sahab

Tagged: , ,

• Earning Through Youtube Ads & Stance Of Ghamidi Sahab

Posted by Taimur Mughal on April 28, 2024 at 3:24 pm

I have already seen ghamidi sahibs reply but its still not clear to me whether its still haraam or not.

If the channel is promotong a halal subject like health or about islam but you will get ads in your videos that contain haraam stuff; but upon those ads you have no controll; then in such situuation, is my income halal?

Ghamidi sahib says in a video that if the main purpose of the channel is halal but ads are put on it without your permission then you are not responsible. But a channel creator is still indirectly responsible because he or she allows ads and knows those ads are not all halal but can’t change them He or she still needs to earn from it

So can you please clarify once again with more detail?

Thank you

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Earning Through Youtube Ads & Stance Of Ghamidi Sahab

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 29, 2024 at 4:17 am

If we consider the principle of indirect responsibility, it will make almost everyone responsible for most of the sins. For example, the ones who teach science are indirectly responsible for the evils caused by the wrong use of science. Indirect involvement is therefore, not considered.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register