Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Keeping Used Najas Tissue In Pocket While Offering Salah

Tagged: , ,

• Keeping Used Najas Tissue In Pocket While Offering Salah

Posted by Rehman Ali on April 30, 2024 at 12:45 pm

Assalamu Alaikum, my question is that, if a person uses tissue for reasons like, to use toilets in places where he cant wash. but what if once he just kept it in the pocket to throw it before making wudu, and he gets done in the washroom, make wudu and offer namaz with jamaat. later he gets to know/remember the tissue was in his pocket. So, does he need to offer Salah again?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 weeks, 3 days ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Keeping Used Najas Tissue In Pocket While Offering Salah

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 2 weeks, 3 days ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 2, 2024 at 12:55 am

He needs not to repeat the prayer. It did not affect the prayer.

• Rehman Ali

Member May 2, 2024 at 4:27 am

If I may say, I actually checked some videos on youtube, where they mentioned that if the person is carrying a urine bottle in his pocket, he will have to repeat the prayer. Considering the case I posted here, it was a tissue paper. so, your answer is based on the amount of najis that is present on the tissue paper? or is it something in general?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 4, 2024 at 12:22 am

The prerequisite of prayer is purifuctiin of body. a najas is attacked to body doesn’t make the body umpire. Therefore it doesn’t affect the prayer. Since it is done unintentionally it is in itself forgiveable.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register