Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Migration To Non Muslim Countries …

• Migration To Non Muslim Countries …

Posted by Ahmad Zia Jamili on May 5, 2024 at 9:31 am

I have heard from Dr. Zamora naik the link https://youtu.be/XsT52E_RvtM?si=cfADALWKx7y0Wxmd where he says that all of scholars prohibits migrating to non Muslim countries and quotes the Hadith is in Sunan Abi Dawud v.3 2645

Narrated Jarir ibn Abdullah:

“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) sent an expedition to Khath’am. Some people sought protection by having recourse to prostration, and were hastily killed. When the Prophet (ﷺ) heard that, he ordered half the blood-wit to be paid for them, saying: I am not responsible for any Muslim who stays among polytheists. They asked: Why, Messenger of Allah? He said: Their fires should not be visible to one another.”

Could you please explain me how Sir Ghamidi opposes the view

Regards

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 week, 5 days ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Migration To Non Muslim Countries …

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 5, 2024 at 8:24 pm

This is specific to a situation.

In the time of the prophet the prophet was going to wage a war against the polytheists of Hijaz. If a Muslim would have been living with the polytheists he could have been killed along with them.

when Muslims are not allowed to practice their religion in a country, they should not go there. On the other hand if it is allowed then the whole land is the land of God.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register