Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Is This All Simulation?

• Is This All Simulation?

Posted by Ahmed Ullah on June 28, 2024 at 8:53 am

I’m unable comprehend the fact that each and every religion in this world is trying to project an understanding of simulation when they describe religion. Why I was created and why I would be punished for what I do? I didn’t agree to be here or Alam-e-Arwah or anyother place?

I was created along with desires and I am asked not to do certain things and if I would live my life according to the rules, I would be rewarded at the end. What? Is this a video game? Why I am being played upon? It’s like I wanted to play this. Am I a piece of entertainment for the Creator?

Please reply to this question.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 day, 14 hours ago 5 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Is This All Simulation?

• Saad

Contributor June 28, 2024 at 12:26 pm

I will not answer your question. Instead I will write down the narrative as we understand it, and you can ponder over it.

We have questions about life (where we come from, why do we have morality, why do we desire immortality and justice in a world of injustice and death, what happens after death, etc) and religion exists to answer these questions. We analyze arguments for every narrative that comes and accept it if we are convinced. For Islam the arguments are the following:
    Discussion 1630

When you are convinced by these arguments, you accept the testimony of God that comes in the Qur’an.
    The testimony is as follows:

God does whatever He wants. Almighty, who is not bound by anyone, choose to be Creator.
    As a Creator, He created many things and choose that He will bless some of His creation with eternal life and freedom to have whatever it desires in Paradise.
    For this Paradise, only the obedient creation will enter so He offered them a choice (Qur’an 33:72). To take a test of a few decades on earth and then be rewarded for eternity of blessings. We accepted the test by choice and here we are (according to the testimony of God that we accepted).

If one is convinced and reminded of this pact man made with God then he is responsible. If a person does not intentionally betray God then there is no punishment for him but rebelling against God intentionally results in punishment.

If one is not convinced of the narrative then the punishment only exists in terms of sins done to others. Even if one is not convinced of life and thinks he did not agree to this life, does not mean one live a life of e.g murder, a murderer will taste justice in the Afterlife. But if you are not convinced of Afterlife, live a peaceful life then chances are, you will not be resurrected for judgment and your account will be settled here.
    Discussion 85201

• Taimur Mughal

Member June 28, 2024 at 2:57 pm

You said then the person will not be resurrected anymore on judgementday while I read in several places in Quran God will leave not even one behind. All will appear before him.

So can u kindly elaborate what u meant by that?

• Saad

Contributor June 28, 2024 at 3:18 pm

The discussion I linked above elaborate this.

Allah will not leave those who intentionally deny the truth behind. Everyone of them will be judged. But those that are not carrying the sin of kufr will not be punished by eternal Hell obviously but if they did not desire for Paradise either, then they will not enter Paradise either. So the qiyas here is that either they won’t be resurrected or they will be turned to dust. (Although it is more likely they will not be resurrected as it would be unusual to resurrect them just to turn them into dust afterward)
      22:31 – 26:55
      https://youtu.be/NpSPfzTtNfc?t=1351

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxwFkdaRTWw

• Taimur Mughal

Member June 28, 2024 at 3:43 pm

I just watched the clip and ghanidi sahab is also saying what I read; that they will getvthe rewards ik the world and in hereafter nothing but punishment. Perhaps they will be in hell in a state of sorrow ??

And rationally speaking who doesn’t want paradise ? I mean a sane normal human will automatically want it once he sees it. So it doesn’t make sense that they will not be resurrected.

• Saad

Contributor June 28, 2024 at 3:47 pm

Yes, the verse is dealing with people who have committed kufr. Question to you is, now the case is those that are not convinced, are not born among a Messenger and do not want Paradise, only want worldly life treasures. What do you think God should do to them? Send them to Hell anyway?

Rationally speaking yes. But most people are not rational:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc37q3Do8A4

• Taimur Mughal

Member June 28, 2024 at 4:16 pm

The fact that they wanted world treasures makes clear once they see paradise they would want that as well. Because it will be even more amazing

imagine God creating heaven but it’s not that appealing to some people whole the world was !? How can this be possible. It can’t because paradise would be top notch pleasures and many more stuff. It won’t be a boring.place to just sit and relax as many people think.

Secondly the link you gave the guy has clearly many misconceptions about heaven.

He is saying basically that heaven is a boring place with no competition and amazingness we experience on earth while that is not true. It’s a place every soul will desire if shown and there are things that God created that we don’t even know of.

Let’s say God does turn them to dust, then what about those people who went to heaven and still desire meeting this person? What you are saying I never heard of in Quran in any other place. Even if people didn’t did kufr , they wil still be punished because they would be probbaly asked why didn’t u searched the truth? What was stopping you? Something along those lines.

• Saad

Contributor June 28, 2024 at 4:19 pm

If you really want to debate this. Kindly take it to my private message or make a separate thread.

The guy who made this thread with the simulation problem is not gonna be happy when he wakes up nor does he seems to care about entering Paradise it seems because his main point is why God created him at all even if he gets the opportunity to enter Paradise (So maybe channel your energy towards convincing him about Paradise).

• Shayiq Shah

Member June 28, 2024 at 1:42 pm

Why you think so….

Just reverse your whole approach and see what you get to know…cmmon! Do it honestly….

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 29, 2024 at 12:03 am

Man opted for this test as God has informed us. The evidence of this choice is obvious. One has option always available to end this game of life. But No one wants to die, rather exert all efforts to stay alive as long as possible.

The life is with a purpose that if you live a life according to your creator you get eternal blessing and a life which you desire. This life is a greate opportunity to earn endless blessings. That is why we chose it.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register