Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Biological Parents Of Adam (sws)

• Biological Parents Of Adam (sws)

Posted by Arooj Kamran on July 27, 2020 at 5:56 am

I want to know how Adam AS evolved through a process of evolution as described in the quran??

I’ve listened to ghamidi sb for a number of times where he explained that our parents Adam and eve …..their Qalibs (physical beings) came as a result of an evolutionary process according to Quran ……

In one phase humans grow from the earth and than GOD set that process in their selves…….”aur phir un k iktilaat se silsila aagay barha aur unko niksuk se durust karnay k baad”(as Ghamidi sb describes)…… a couple was selected out of them ….and God made them Humans…..

It seems that Adam and Eve had biological parents…..but Quran says Adam is like Jesus who had no father…….i want to understand this…..these two are contradicting???

Mohammed Zubair Alam replied 2 years ago 3 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator July 27, 2020 at 8:00 am

In my understanding, Adam and Eve could’ve had biological parents but it was this process of ‘nafkh-e-ruh’ which makes them first human beings (i.e. the process of giving this human personality and consciousness) and which distinguishes them from rest of the population at that time, and therefore in this regard Adam (AS) had no father.

• Arooj Kamran

Member July 27, 2020 at 9:06 am
  • Arooj Kamran

Member July 27, 2020 at 9:08 am

I don’t understand this statement……i mean if Adam AS had biological parents ….how come this statement is true??

• Arooj Kamran

Member July 27, 2020 at 9:29 am

https://youtu.be/u7pLuRILKO4

Plzz watch these two videos to get to my point…..!!!

• Arooj Kamran

Member July 27, 2020 at 9:37 am

Ghamidi sb is explaining the point……but in one video he said reproduction (as it is today) starts after Adam AS……and in the other video he said naslon ka ikhtilat pehle shoro hua aur phir niksuk se durust kar k physical being ko …….Adam aur Eve ko select kar k Insan banaya gaya……????

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register