Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Ahmadiat

• Posted by Wajahat Ahmad on August 30, 2020 at 1:44 am

I heard a lecture of ghamidi sahab.. He had some discussion with ahmadies about khatam word thats mean stamp or seal. Ghamidi sahab said show me the seal where it is..

i thought Through Quran pak ,PBUH showed himself as seal of prophets. It verified all the prophets and Allah’s deen. So ahmadies mafHoom seems logical.

Kindly address the right mafhoom and the logics and dalail behind it.

Wajahat Ahmad replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 30, 2020 at 2:19 am

I’m not sure if you correctly understood what Ghamidi sahab was saying in that discussion. That discussion itself, as well as Ghamidi sahab’s detailed lectures on prophethood with all proofs and evidence can be found in the following discussion:

Discussion 4625

• Wajahat Ahmad

Member August 30, 2020 at 3:52 am

THank you. Link cleared many things.

but still some queries. I would like exchange my thoughts with with some representative of ghamidi sahab (personally)

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 30, 2020 at 10:24 am

Unfortunately Ghamidi sahab has no representatives. All of his students speak in their own individual capacities.

That said, you can post any of your questions on Ask Ghamidi. Any substantial questions that can’t be satisfactorily answered by the moderators are presented directly to Ghamidi sahab. When he has a chance to respond to those questions, the answers are posted back on Ask Ghamidi.

Following is an archive of all questions Ghamidi sahab has directly addressed from Ask Ghamidi.

Discussion 28883

• Wajahat Ahmad

Member August 30, 2020 at 10:44 am

Thank you..

Is there any moderator, who can chat with me privately(on some Islamic issues) . I assured him/her , contact nber won’t leaked.

wajahat007007@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register