Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Has Wuku-e-Qayamat Already Started ?

Tagged: 

• Has Wuku-e-Qayamat Already Started ?

Posted by Salman Hussain on November 14, 2020 at 8:58 pm

I would like to re-draw your attention on the Following signs of qayamat, which I believe has already occurred ✅ or is yet to happen ⭕.

1. Onslaught of Gog magog ✅

2. Abolition of slavery ✅

3. Arabs competing for skyscraper ✅

4, 5, 6. Sinking of earth in Arabian peninsula, east and west ✅

➡️ Due to rapid Rise in sea water level, coastal lands of Arabian peninsula, & of East and west continents & it’s cities are Sinking. Its a serious concern and have drawn people’s attention (Jakarta is the fastest Sinking city)

Rise in sea level has never happened in recored human history

7 . Rise of Smoke ✅

➡️ In 2019 & 2020, record breaking huge fire caught in the forests of Amazon, California and Australia. The smoke was so much that it could be seen from satellite. Also, it attracted the attention of the whole world, plus it happened simultaneously in 3 different continent.

8. Rise of Fire in Eden ⭕

➡️As per my findings, I couldn’t find any news stating such event between 2000 to 2020 which could have drawn international attention. Although their have been cases of huge fire in 2015,2018, 2019,2020.

9. Coming of al-masih al-Dajjal⭕

➡️This is yet to happen, although we are living in a dajjalic system.

Seeing current world situation, I expect Dajjal to arrive by 2024

10. Rising of sun from west⭕

➡️This can happen any time after the arrival of Dajjal.

⭕Also is this true that as per hadees Allah gave 1.5 days to the ummat of Nabi SAW before Qayamat which is equivalent to 1500 years.

➡️If this is true then counting remaining years from the day of nabuwat we have approximately 48 years left for qayamat to occur.

OR

Counting remaining days from the year our Nabi SAW was born, we have approximately 7 years left for qayamat to occur.

Please reply with an answer on this subject matter.

Muhammad Talha replied 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Has Wuku-e-Qayamat Already Started ?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 14, 2020 at 10:51 pm

Please see my response below:

Discussion 35700 • Reply 35704

• Salman Hussain

Member November 14, 2020 at 11:11 pm

Shukriya, but I want to know Javed sir’s view about the signs of Wuku-e-Qayamat which is mentioned in his book Mezaan.

Does he consider them to have started to occur or does he still expect the signs to show up later?

• Salman Hussain

Member November 14, 2020 at 11:12 pm

How can I send this question to Mr. Ghamidi? I need his reply on this one too

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 14, 2020 at 11:14 pm

Ghamidi sahab has already explained this topic in a lot of detail. Please watch the videos in the following thread:

Discussion 30985

• Muhammad Talha

Member November 23, 2022 at 2:50 am

I think Rise of Smoke can also be attributed to the Tonga Volcanic eruption, it was even seen from space.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register