Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Time Remaining For The Day Of Judgement As Per Hadith

Tagged: ,

• Time Remaining For The Day Of Judgement As Per Hadith

Posted by Salman Hussain on November 14, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Is this true that as per hadees Allah gave 1.5 days to the ummah of Nabi SAW before Qayamat which is equivalent to 1500 years.

➡️If this is true then counting remaining years from the day of receiving nabuwat we have approximately 48 years left for qayamat to occur.

OR

Counting remaining days from the year our Nabi SAW was born, we have approximately 7 years left for qayamat to occur.

Umer replied 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Time Remaining For The Day Of Judgement As Per Hadith

Umer updated 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 14, 2020 at 10:46 pm

No one knows the time of the day of judgement, except God Himself. While prophet Muhammad SAW has given us some signs of it, Quran is very clear that it will come unexpectedly, and even prophet SAW could not know it’s time.

Quran 7:187

Translation by Asad

THEY WILL ASK thee [O Prophet] about the Last Hour: “When will it come to pass?” Say: “Verily, knowledge thereof rests with my Sustainer alone. None but He will reveal it in its time. Heavily will it weigh on the heavens and the earth; [and] it will not fall upon you otherwise than of a sudden.” They will ask thee – as if thou couldst gain insight into this [mystery] by dint of persistent inquiry! Say: “Knowledge thereof rests with my Sustainer alone; but [of this] most people are unaware.”

• Salman Hussain

Member November 14, 2020 at 11:03 pm

Does any authentic hadess mentions that Allah gave 1.5 days to ummah of Nabi SAW, where 1 day is equal to 1000 days on earth?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 14, 2020 at 11:07 pm

It’s not in my knowledge. Please stick with Quran’s claim that the day of judgement will occur suddenly / unexpectedly. If it was easy to predict, Quran would never make such a categoric claim.

• Umer

Moderator November 15, 2020 at 2:01 pm

In the context of this Hadith, please refer to the following response by Ghamidi Sahab from 11:04 to 14:37

https://youtu.be/-a9WL2Lc-3o?t=664

• Salman Hussain

Member November 15, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Shukriya for sharing, I see this video every day before sleeping.. This is why I raised a Question in this forum.. Regarding the beginning of the period of Wuku-e-Qayamat.

Please read it and reply there

• Umer

Moderator November 15, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Please refer to Meezan Lectures for details as shared by Faisal Sahab in the following thread:

Discussion 35699 • Reply 35712

The discussion "Time Remaining For The Day Of Judgement As Per Hadith" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now