Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Kaaba After Ibrahim عليه السلام

• Kaaba After Ibrahim عليه السلام

Umer updated 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 10 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator December 4, 2020 at 11:52 am

According to ulema, Bakka is the place of immediate space kaba and safa marwa.
    (Intrestingly, this was made an argument to show bakka was actaully petra, u can search on internet abt this theory)

In tareekh e makka, azraqi writes that after Hazrat Ibrahim, Amalekites, Jurham and Qusayy ibn Kilaab rebuilt kaba in different time.
    although will durant in his book mention berifly abt kaba but generally western scholar donot take this history seriously. Thats why theory about petra occured and is very famous

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 4, 2020 at 11:53 am

Discussion 32325
      Also if anyone has any other evidences please do show

• Ahsan

Moderator December 4, 2020 at 11:57 am

I think the paper mentioned in the discussion is the most complete analysis.
      I was also confused untill i came across that paper and some videos on utube.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 4, 2020 at 11:59 am

👍 I meant evidences about theories regarding the destruction of the Kaaba after ibrahim عليه السلام .

Because Ghamidi sahab says that Hajr e Aswad was from the original building of Kaaba by Ibrahim عليه السلام. This would imply that it was destroyed. And there were no Arabian prophets after that. So who rebuilt it?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 4, 2020 at 11:59 am

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor December 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm

I actually don’t remember which video it was. If someone can post it that would be great

• Ahsan

Moderator December 4, 2020 at 12:05 pm

May be @Irfan76 sb or @UmerQureshi sb or @faisalharoon can give more detailed account

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm

Kaaba had undergone rebuilding from time to time but the original design made by Abraham AS survived till Quraysh changed it. It was rebuilt to Abrahamic design in the time of Abdullah bin Zbair but later the Abbasis caliph probably Mehdi or Haroon Rashid again built it on the design of Qurasy assuming it was the original design. However the black stone is the same .

• Umer

Moderator December 4, 2020 at 6:15 pm
  • Umer

Moderator December 4, 2020 at 6:17 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register