Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Divorce While Angry

• Divorce While Angry

Posted by Akram Cidiq on December 6, 2020 at 1:49 pm

Please give Fatwa on this.Few days ago I woke up in the morning and started to fight with my wife that she did not wake me up she said she did not know and started arguing.I got extremely angry and said to her I will give you divorce,divorce divorce,divorce now fight. My hands were shaking with anger and mouth dry I had no intention but in anger I couldn’t keep control and words just slip from my mouth I have one 18 year old son also.please give fatwa divorce happen or not.we live in USA.

Thank you

Ali replied 3 years, 4 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Divorce While Angry

Ali updated 3 years, 4 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 6, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Please see the following:

Discussion 35097

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 7, 2020 at 1:56 am

Divorce does no happen by just saying divorce three times. You have to be in sound and stable mind and then there is a waiting period in which you can change your mind. This process can repeat two times, but the third time divorce is not retractable. See Quran Translation by Topic. The Topic of Divorce at

https://youtu.be/XfmVG2AuWaE

• Fatima

Member December 7, 2020 at 2:51 am

kya ek wife ki yahi importance hone chaheye ke jab shohar ko ghussa aaye to vo talaaq ke alfaaz kah kar use apni zindagi se nikaal de,agar shohar allah ke diye hue ikhtiyar ka najaez istemal karega to ye biwiyion ke haq me na insaafi hoge or ye uske liye ek azaab ban jayega.

• Ali

Member December 8, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Lets us give it a positive spin. See my response below.

• Ali

Member December 8, 2020 at 1:47 pm

Brother, you should control your anger and must consult a psychologist doctor for anger management. The other thing, the reason you mentioned for saying Talaq, Talaq is beyond my understanding as you are married to this woman for more than 18 years. Man and women relationship as husband and wife is the best if they know how to treat each other and be respectful all the time, You must repent to Allah and ask for forgiveness to your wife, although talaq did not happen but how can she trust you after this episode.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register