Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Ghamidi Sahib's Explanation Of Hoors In Junnah Doesn't Make Sense.

Tagged: , ,

• Ghamidi Sahib's Explanation Of Hoors In Junnah Doesn't Make Sense.

Posted by Nadeem Minhas on December 16, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Saw a video of Ghamidi Sahib explaining Hoors in Junnah. Quran says they will be of big eyes and no human or Jinn would have touched them. I love Ghamidi Sahib, but I am not sure how Ghamidi Sahib takes this to a completely different direction and says those will be our current wives! I would love to have my wife again, but that is not the point. First, there is no guarantee both will earn Junnah, then many people have only 1 wife and Quran talks about many Hoors in Junnah. Also, why would Quran mention that they would not have been touched by Human or Jinn. First many people are married to a divorced woman, so she is already touched by another human and she has been a wife of multiple person. How would we split her in Junnah between two men. Then if Hoors are the same as our existing wife or wives, then where does the question of being touched by Jinns comes from. Plus having our own wife again in Junnah and having only one wife again takes away all the charm of Junnah. I doubt Hoors will be our existing wife or wives. Although everything is possible with Allah, but Ghamidi Sahib’s explanation doesn’t carry weight or not supported by good facts or convincing argument.

Nadeem Minhas replied 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Ghamidi Sahib's Explanation Of Hoors In Junnah Doesn't Make Sense.

Nadeem Minhas updated 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 16, 2020 at 9:31 pm
  • Ahsan

Moderator December 17, 2020 at 4:01 am

Not only ghamdi Sb but traditional tafsir like of MOlana MOdadi and Kaseer also took it as wives

• Umer

Moderator December 17, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Please refer to the following responses as well:

(*use the alternative links provided there in case the primary video doesn’t work for you)

Discussion 38044 • Reply 38044

Discussion 38044 • Reply 38047

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 20, 2020 at 11:36 am

Thank you all for your response. I am still not satisfied with the answers. I believe Allah is capable of doing everything and whether we get our own wife or a different creature called Hoor in Junnah, does not matter. It is suffice to know from Quran that we will be very happy there and we may have eternal life; except if Allah wills otherwise. My bottom line issue is with Ghamidi Sahib’s responses without strong references. If some other scholar said that Hoors will be our own wife, that is not a strong references. If it is from Quran then it is almost certain; except if we translated or interpreted it wrong. If it is from Hadith, then it may or may not be true. If it is from another holy book of Allah, it probably is not true. Beyond this, there are no other sources of reliable information. If it is Ghamidi Sahib’s opinion, then either he should mention that it is just his opinion…better yet opinion should not be mentioned as people ignore the word ”opinion” in a long run and start taking as a certain answer. I see that in some vague issues Ghamidi Sahib’s responses have no references or weak references. That is the issue. In this case, what is Ghamidi Sahib’s reference as to Hoors will be our own wife/wives.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register