Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Status Of A Non Scholar In Hereafter

• Status Of A Non Scholar In Hereafter

Posted by Abdullah Idrees on December 20, 2020 at 2:27 pm

A. O. A. What factors will result in a person attaining a high status in the sight of Allah in the Hereafter.

E.g : Person (A) spends all of his time, after fulfilling all of his Faraiz , working on his career. Person (B) spends most of his time trying learn the religion, getting more and more ma’arifat and gets more closer to Allah ( Taqarrab Illah) and minimizes his efforts of trying contribute to this world.

I am asking this question because I feel this is not only my question but this gap in understanding of religion is extremely widespread and many youngsters are not sure if they want to continue to excel further in their careers. There are many people who left their careers to become Islamic scholars eg. Dr Zakir, Dr Israr, Sheikh Yasir Qadhi and so on ( the list may be too long). And the rationale that comes to mind is that they left their careers or corporate world to spend their lives doing something that would get them closer to Allah in the Hereafter.

I think this question still persists after seeing the lectures on the responsibility of individual in doing tableegh. Mainly because it seems that a person spending his time with Quran, learning and helping it spread its message, might have a higher status (in Hereafter) than a person focused on doing something that seems to be a worldly affair.

Abdullah Idrees replied 3 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register