Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Ask Ghamidi Live Priority Registration

• Ask Ghamidi Live Priority Registration

Posted by Hasnain Raza on December 24, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Dear administrators of Ask Ghamidi event, I had registered for December event but my turn for asking a question did not arrive. So how do I know that I am part of priority registration for next event in January 2021?

Thanks and Best Regards.

Afia Khan replied 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Ask Ghamidi Live Priority Registration

Afia Khan updated 3 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 14 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 24, 2020 at 12:37 pm

You were sent an email about priority registration yesterday and the method was explained in the app as well. Now general registration is open.

Please see:

Discussion 38617

• Hasnain Raza

Member December 24, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Dear Faisal,

Thank you for the response. So do I stand among early registration birds 🙂

With the hope that I’ll be able to ask a question next time around?

Thanks and Best Regards.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator December 24, 2020 at 1:13 pm

If you took advantage of the priority registration then you should be closer to the top. Registrants are called out in the order of their registration date and time.

• Afia Khan

Member December 25, 2020 at 1:25 pm

One request Br. Faisal, if you can start zoom meeting 5 minutes earlier to cover the technical issues and to give the participants some time to login.

Isn’t it more convenient for everyone if you share the list of top 20 registrants a day before.( Statistically first 10 will get the chance to ask questions). This way they are more active and ready.

JAK for all your efforts and hard works. And for giving us the opportunity to talk to our respected teacher directly. May Allah give him long healthy life and elevate his darajaat in dunya and akhira. Ameen.

• Afia Khan

Member January 16, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Faisal Haroon?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 16, 2021 at 9:54 pm

It takes us 10 minutes to rearrange and get set up right after Ghamidi sahab’s lecture.

I previously shared the reasons with you why a list can’t be shared in advance:

Discussion 34275 • Reply 35285

I’m also told that there might be some legal restrictions around sharing a list of participants.

• Afia Khan

Member January 17, 2021 at 8:32 am

JAK. I never got any notification about the program to join before the program . Even though all my notifications are on. I have to join through the thread. Wondering if it is with the others members too?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 17, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Please check your device to see if it’s allowing notifications from the Ask Ghamidi app.

• Afia Khan

Member January 17, 2021 at 3:31 pm

JAK for all your effort.

• Hasnain Raza

Member December 24, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Unfortunately I couldn’t register yesterday but have done today in general registration quite quickly I presume.

• Hasnain Raza

Member December 24, 2020 at 8:51 pm

Unfortunately I couldn’t register yesterday but have done today in general registration quite quickly I presume.

So can I get an idea if I stand a chance to ask question in the next session, if so, what can be my sequential number?

Thanks and Best Regards.

• Rafia Khawaja

Member January 16, 2021 at 9:06 pm

I did priority registration so I hope I will get a chance to ask my question

• Hasnain Raza

Member January 17, 2021 at 9:09 am

Dear Faisal Haroon,

I attended December event so should I be counted in early registration birds? Can you please confirm me if I stand a chance to ask question this time around? Jazak’Allah Khair.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator January 17, 2021 at 12:54 pm

You were sent a priority registration email on December 23. If you took advantage of it then you should be closer to top Insha’allah.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register