Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy About The Reason Of Creation As Mentioned In Islam

Tagged: ,

• About The Reason Of Creation As Mentioned In Islam

Posted by Abdur Rahman Khan on December 24, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Why is allah testing us? The reason usually told is not really satisfying to me. I find it absurd. It feels like a game. Too many positives and negatives. Jannat jahannam. Good deeds bad deeds. In the end it really doesnt matter. I have known good people do really bad deeds and bad people do really good deeds( according to religious norms, ofcourse). What’s that even supposed to mean? I don’t even know if this question makes any sense but I know for sure that this is really disturbing me. And why would he do that to us? Are we all bad? No! Are we all good? No! Are we both? Yes! Because he made us that way. Remember we are not either jinn or angels? Infact we are both. So what’s there to judge? And if he started a world in which he introduced his creations he should have told the vital points very clearly. I mean it’s not someone’s fault if they are atheist because that’s their truth. Their conclusion to the great mystery resulted in disbelief. There are actual good people who did actual hard work to find the answers and they ended up finding no god. And there are those who ended up finding god. But wait, the gods are different. And they are pretty sure that the one in which they believe is the true one. Is there a possibility of them having missed something while searching for the answers? Yes! But is it really their fault? No! Because he left us here to guess!! If there is a god and if he is the only one I am pretty sure everyone would bow down to him and that’s I know for sure.

Umer replied 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • About The Reason Of Creation As Mentioned In Islam

Umer updated 3 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator December 24, 2020 at 12:51 pm

Philosophically There can be only 1 god. Secondly people recognize with attributes of God. If u compare all gods actually the attributes are same actually there is no difference. These questions have been asked very frequently here. Read this topics. Moderators will give you more links if needed

Discussion 7907

Discussion 36728

• Umer

Moderator December 24, 2020 at 1:07 pm

I think instead of thinking about what course others are following, we should sincerely focus on our quest for the truth; whether we have been true in our journey or not, and whether, we have sincerely tried our best in achieving the purity of both knowledge and that of deeds.

The following thread contains answers to all these questions and to some other related questions as well:

Discussion 37854

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register