Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Marriage With Ahmadi Woman

• Marriage With Ahmadi Woman

Posted by Muhammad Wasif on January 12, 2021 at 5:25 am

I have seen discussion on marriage with ahl e kitab. My question is just as the marriage with Ahl e kitab was allowed. Can we marry Ahmadi woman too because they are monotheist too. I understand the circumstances explained by Ghamidi sb. Hindu aren’t monotheist so we can’t marry them but Ahmadi are monotheist and there is dominance of Islam in Pakistan. So is it possible?

Muhammad Wasif replied 3 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Marriage With Ahmadi Woman

Muhammad Wasif updated 3 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator January 12, 2021 at 7:22 am

For detailed comments of Ghamidi Sahab on Intersect and Interfaith marriages, please refer to the following threads:

Discussion 39978 • Reply 40038

Discussion 39978 • Reply 40129

Discussion 39978 • Reply 40427

___

Please also watch:

https://youtu.be/-L_tnD3jdbc

• Muhammad Wasif

Member January 12, 2021 at 7:29 am

Yes I have gone through all. But my point is if all circumstances are there in which you can marry a ahl e kitaab then can we marry ahmadi girl too? On same grounds?

• Umer

Moderator January 12, 2021 at 7:41 am

Once you understand the principles Ghamidi Sahab is trying to explain, these questions become moot.

The absolute prohibition is that of Shirk/polytheism, the rest is up to one’s own sensitivity to His belief system and to Polytheistic attitudes. Ghamidi Sahab personally do not even give advice on getting married with Ahl-e-Kitaab women, but it cannot be declared completely haram. With intersect marriages, at least the other party is not claiming to be a non-muslim, so threshold becomes low from a legal stand-point.

• Muhammad Wasif

Member January 12, 2021 at 7:48 am

So we will consider Muslim and Ahmadi marriage as intersect marriage?

• Umer

Moderator January 12, 2021 at 7:54 am

That depends on who is “We”?

Because according to me, there are other sects of Muslims who claim to be Muslims as well, but I know of their polytheistic beliefs and would never have any marital relationships with a woman of those particular sects.

So its a very subjective thing, one could be legally a Muslim but not from a practical standpoint and vice versa. It comes down to your own assessment of things and to your own sensitivity towards certain religious core-beliefs. Nothing explicit has been said by religion in this matter, except for Prohibition of Marriage with a declared Mushrik (polytheist).

• Muhammad Wasif

Member January 12, 2021 at 7:59 am

Thanks I got clarity now

The discussion "Marriage With Ahmadi Woman" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now