Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and State Blasphemy

Tagged: ,

• Blasphemy

Posted by Lubna Syed on February 1, 2021 at 2:36 pm

Assalam o alaykum ,

I heard Sir Ghamidi’s response to disrespect for our prophet PBUH by non Muslims or their state, I wanted to ask Sir Ghamidi about what should be our response if non Muslims disrespect and abuse God, specifically when a muslim is approached by a non Muslim verbal attacker who is very disrespectful to God and abuse. What should be our response? We are not allowed to beat that man up? Are we?

Kind regards

Lubna Syed replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Blasphemy

Lubna Syed updated 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator February 2, 2021 at 1:37 am

Kindly refer to following thread
    Discussion 34524

• Lubna Syed

Member February 2, 2021 at 1:52 am

JazakAllah khair, I have already watched that, that is about disrespect to prophet Mohammad PBUH, I’d like to know his say about disrespect to God.

Kind regards

• Ahsan

Moderator February 2, 2021 at 2:06 am

Principle remain the same. We have to see whats the reason for such things and then we will need to rectify it.

• Lubna Syed

Member February 2, 2021 at 2:01 pm

I think I couldn’t make it clear. I meant by people who targets Muslims and commit hate crimes knowing that they are wrong but they just want to tease muslims. There is no point explaining then what is right or wrong. And we regularly see online and in comments. Also incidents on streets in Videos.

Anyways thanks for your response. May be this question will be asked in any program for more explanation.

JazakAllah khair

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register