Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Namaz Attire

Tagged: 

• Namaz Attire

Posted by Farha Ahmad on March 1, 2021 at 6:48 pm

I just want answer in yes or no. I don’t understand too many details. If not too tight can a woman can pray namaz in pant shirt if not why men can pray namaz in pants and shirt

Haris Virk replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Namaz Attire

Haris Virk updated 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • Haris Virk

Moderator March 1, 2021 at 7:19 pm

Yes, she can!

• Farha Ahmad

Member March 1, 2021 at 7:47 pm

JazakAllah for the help but I’ll be much satisfied if the answer comes from the direct source 🙂

• Haris Virk

Moderator March 1, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Please see Discussion 31359

• Farha Ahmad

Member March 1, 2021 at 9:29 pm

Yes I see all discussions but I just don’t understand it. That’s why I asked in my question to reply me in yes or no. I am actually waiting for the answer from Ghamdi Sahab.

• Haris Virk

Moderator March 1, 2021 at 9:40 pm

In the discussion shared above, you can watch Ghamidi sahab’s videos on the etiquettes of dressing during namaz. It will clarify your query in his own words.

• Farha Ahmad

Member March 1, 2021 at 9:41 pm

I did and I didn’t understand.

• Haris Virk

Moderator March 1, 2021 at 9:52 pm

To summarize for convenience, one has to be decently dressed during namaz. It doesn’t matter what style of clothes we choose to wear as long as the clothes are decent, clean and cover the private parts well. In addition, there are several etiquettes that the Prophet Muhammad pbuh prescribed, for example covering the head. It’s advised to be sensitive about these etiquettes, except in conditions of distress.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register