Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and State Why Islam Rise With So Much Bloodshed While Christianity Was Peaceful

• Why Islam Rise With So Much Bloodshed While Christianity Was Peaceful

Posted by Adeel Aslam on March 27, 2021 at 1:09 pm

If you compare Hazrat Muhammad SAW with Hazrat Issa, Both are really different personalities. Hazrat was very calm and peaceful. While Hazrat Muhammad SAW fought many battles even after his death muslim had to fight their way for early expansion of islam. My question is currently christianity is biggest religion. How and why more people are following christianity a religion which came easily and not islam with came with soo much bloodshed?

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Why Islam Rise With So Much Bloodshed While Christianity Was Peaceful

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator March 27, 2021 at 1:16 pm

Kindly refer to following thread
    Discussion 1479

• Umer

Moderator March 27, 2021 at 1:33 pm

Blanket statement that Islam spread through bloodshed or sword is not factually true. The comparison between Prophet Jesus (sws) and Prophet Muhammad (sws) should be seen in the light of law of itmam-e-hujjah. Whenever a Prophet gets political dominance by any chance as a result of his Dawah, then the punishment of Itmam-e-Hujjah is imposed through their swords (Prophet and his followers), and if not, then they are imposed with a divine punishment. Since Jesus (sws) didn’t get many followers and neither any land as a sign of political dominance. Therefore, we don’t see any such punishment in that case (including wars and other battles) and that is why the nature of punishment on Bani-Israel was different in case of Jesus (sws). Therefore, the results are subject to, among other things, the geo-political situation that arises as a result of Dawah of Rusul.

For details on Itmam-e-Hujjah, please see:

Discussion 37972

For a detailed commentary by Ghamidi Sahab on whether Islam spread through sword or not, please refer to the video below from 7:30 to 13:06

https://youtu.be/weuhUMjUXjc?t=450

• Adeel Aslam

Member March 27, 2021 at 1:38 pm

My question is in comparison to Hazrat Issa. He didn’t have many followers but today he has most followers without lifting sword. On the other hand islam have history of bloodshed even now muslims are fighting over the religion. Many countries destroyed because of shia sunni conflict. So in general there is a link between islam and wars. Which is not the case with christianity.

• Umer

Moderator March 27, 2021 at 2:07 pm

Having more followers or not is not a criteria to judge truth. Truth has its own criteria, irrespective of the number of people following it. Hazrat Issa (sws) is my Prophet as well. I am a follower of Hazrat Issa too.

• Ahsan

Moderator March 27, 2021 at 2:54 pm

I dont know which history you have been reading.
      From roman to spanish acquizition and from colonial period to today we have seen believers in christianity forcing wars and killing of thousands including force conversion and only nuclear wapon used. And you deduce they are peaceful.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 27, 2021 at 4:15 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register