Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Laws Of Islam And Love For Allah And Prophet

• Laws Of Islam And Love For Allah And Prophet

Posted by Hassaan Adil on March 27, 2021 at 2:40 pm

I want to know that how Ghamdi Sahib see “rules and laws of Islam”…. and “Love for Prophet and Allah”…. as I see great philosophers like Wasif Ali Wasif… or Iqbal or Maulana Rome…. who didn’t interpret and teach the rules and laws of Islam…. but they just ensured the connectivity with Prophet (SWA) and Allah…. or Love with Allah or Prophet(SWA)….

Umer replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Laws Of Islam And Love For Allah And Prophet

Umer updated 3 years ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 27, 2021 at 5:16 pm

Ghamidi sahab teaches Islam. Tassawuf, on the other hand, is a different ideology. Their understanding of of sharia is very different from what is present in the Quran and the Sunnah. In tasawwuf, sharia is just preliminary, consisting of a few superficial rituals and practices. The real spirit of religion in their ideology is tareeqat which consists of auraad, ashghaal, chillaas and muraaqbaat, and it can only be obtained through association with sufi masters (sheikhs). Ghamidi sahab’s basis of understanding religion is the Quran and the Sunnah, in which sharia is the body of law given by our Creator which every Muslim must adhere to, and it is void of any concept of tareeqat.

For a comparative study of Islam and tassawuf please refer to:

Discussion 4851

• Hassaan Adil

Member March 28, 2021 at 1:10 pm

is Love for Allah and Prophet (SWA) Tasawuf?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 28, 2021 at 8:36 pm

Love for Allah and Prophet SAW is natural once someone understands what position they hold in our lives.

• Hassaan Adil

Member March 30, 2021 at 10:11 am

No….my question was… what is the value of Love or Ishq for Allah and Prophet in Javad Ghamdi’s view…. is it just a natural common thing…. because a lot of fertile minds like Iqbal and Wasif Ali Wasif have focused basically on Love or Ishq for Allah and Prophet…. they were practicing Islamic Sharia too…. so they were not particular sufi personalities…i hope you fully understand the question

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 30, 2021 at 10:23 am

I’m sorry I do not understand your question. As I stated above that love of God is natural. Once one understands that He created us, guides us, provides us with sustenance, forgives our mistakes, and will provide us with an eternal life of joy and comfort if we adhere to His word, then how could anyone not love Him? However, love for God doesn’t only mean feelings and emotions, but it must also materialize in our actions which must be according to the Quran and the Sunnah. If the people you mentioned above or anyone else hold the same understanding then there’s no difference in their understanding and Ghamidi sahab’s viewpoint in this regard.

• Umer

Moderator April 1, 2021 at 1:58 pm

Please also refer to the link below from 7:48 to 9:15

ilm-o-Hikmat 17-04-2016

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register