Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Lack Of Concentration In Namaz / Waswase

Tagged: ,

• Lack Of Concentration In Namaz / Waswase

Posted by Muhammad Wasif on March 31, 2021 at 12:17 pm

Just read this. I wanted to know how to remove this disease. I heard Ghamidi sb said that it’s due to our behaviour in everyday’s life. What does it mean and how to remove it. I am very much frustrated by this behaviour of mine. Lack of concentration makes me feel that I am not getting the Ajar or Raza of God. so Kindly give some practical guidance. Thanks

Faisal Haroon replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Lack Of Concentration In Namaz / Waswase

Faisal Haroon updated 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Muhammad Wasif

Member March 31, 2021 at 7:02 pm

@UmerQureshi @faisalharoon @Sohail Sir kindly check this question.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 31, 2021 at 7:54 pm

If it’s a medical condition then you should seek the advice of a doctor. Otherwise, please see:

Discussion 45186 • Reply 45227

• Muhammad Wasif

Member March 31, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Yes but I am concerned with the statement of Ghamidi sb at the end of the picture I shared above, that it’s due to your daily affairs and your heart. Kindly explain that

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 31, 2021 at 11:31 pm

What he’s saying is that the underlying cause of the apparent reasons mentioned earlier in the post is in fact from within.

The best way to train ourselves in this regard is trying to remain aware of our own behavior. This can be achieved through daily/nightly self accountability. When we judge our own behavior and ask ourselves ‘what made me act in a particular way’ it helps us to understand our own selves better and guide our future actions accordingly.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register