Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Seeking The Foundation Of Religion

• Seeking The Foundation Of Religion

Posted by Khyzer Irfan on April 22, 2021 at 3:43 pm

Sir,

Even though I was born a Muslim, I have only recently started learning about Islam. You and your organization have been instrumental in this. I wish to thank you and wish you all the success in the world. The following is my question:

My motivation is to understand Islam from the ground up… and that starts with the very concept of God and the authenticity of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. All my life I’ve been told about the greatness of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH… How he was sadiq and ameen and the last of the prophets, but whenever I ask anyone of proof of these no one has an answer.

I just wish to understand the very basis upon which this entire structure of religion stands upon, so that I can be rid of the doubts about Allah and his Messenger.

Any guidance on this will be highly appreciated. Are there are any books or Ghamidi Sahab’s lectures I should refer to for the topics mentioned above?

P.S. So faar, I’ve only come across one lecture that touches this topic and that was by Maulana Ishaq (linked bellow):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOR-30YWgJY&t=1035s

Mohammad Yaseen replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register