Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Why Is Divine Revelation Stopped

• Why Is Divine Revelation Stopped

Posted by Talha Mujahid on June 12, 2021 at 11:46 am

A confusing thought which often comes into my mind is that why God has stopped revelation. Simplest answer which is given is that because all the Guidance had given so there was no need of Revelation anymore.
    As we all are living in this era of science and technology, so God is so smart (Astgfirullah) He knows that this era people will also be smart so He stopped Divine Revelation. Even in this age of persecution I think there is more need of Divine Revelation as in everywhere there are a lot more sources of Obscenity.

Furthermore, the same question was raised by Mubashir Ali Zaidi and Ghamidi Sb addressed it but that was not making sense for me.

Nadeem Minhas replied 2 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Why Is Divine Revelation Stopped

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator June 12, 2021 at 12:03 pm

Please watch from 1:47:15 to 1:48:41

• Umer

Moderator June 13, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Please also see:

Discussion 3442

• Nadeem Minhas

Member June 13, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Without reading the referenced discussions, I recall from my memory that one of the main reason is that humanity is advanced enough in Worldwide communication and preservation of information that no earlier generation was capable of. So there is no need to repeat what is already said in Quran.

In addition, I personally think that in the past Allah also destroyed the entire communities so there was a need to send message to new or different communities.

This time not a single community will be destroyed, but the whole universe will be destroyed, so there is no need for another prophet.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register