Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Hadith About A Time When Women Will Outnumber Men By A Significant Ratio

• Hadith About A Time When Women Will Outnumber Men By A Significant Ratio

Posted by Muhammad Rizwan on July 17, 2021 at 6:29 pm

Reference to Hadees Bukhari 1414, Muslim 2338 (picture attached), I want to understand as there are two scenarios described which are contradictory. Now a days women who are divorced or widowed having kids does not want to re marry and earning for their family. Even some girls don’t want to marry if they are financially independent. My point is womens are becoming more independent with the passage of time because of their education and financial status which is a good thing but later subject in this hadees seems to be telling the opposite. In the first part of the hadees, we are told about the time when no one will take sadqa or zakaat but if I look on the situation of the world we see an endless poverty. What is the sahih status of this hadees and I want to know the Javed sahab’s point of view?

Saiyed juned Alimiya replied 1 year, 10 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Hadith About A Time When Women Will Outnumber Men By A Significant Ratio

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar July 21, 2021 at 11:38 pm

The prediction about prosperity was fulfilled for a brief time in the caliphate of Ummayyids, especially in the time of Usman and Umar bin Abdul Aziz.

The happening of other is yet to materialised. To some extent his situation has been witnessed in some parts of the world after wars when number of men fell short due to their deaths during wars.

Not to marry is always a matter of a few individuals not of masses. Not all independent women and men do not marry. as far as second marriage of women are concerned, in eastern countries society does not encourage it, and that is why, eastern women sometimes do not want to remarry. but naturally and generally people do marry and want to marry.

• Umer

Moderator July 30, 2021 at 9:46 am
  • Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member May 27, 2022 at 12:03 am

JJazakomollah

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member May 27, 2022 at 12:14 am

MMene iske pehle ek sawal kiya tha, uchi imarato ke taluk se like buraz khalifa etc, men’s ye rivayat ko kese samje, jabki ye bohotashir rivayat he, kya ye naturally globle developmemt ki vaja se itani uchi imarate banani padi, agar ye log in rivayato ko jante he to inke ye amal ko woh kis tarah justify kare? Kya unko ye imarate nahi banani chahiye thi? Mean isko kese samje??

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member May 27, 2022 at 1:08 am

JJazkomullah

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register