Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family Divorce In Anger

Tagged: 

• Divorce In Anger

Posted by Sohaib Khan on August 6, 2021 at 8:21 am

I said to my wife Meri taraf se Azad ho tum!! With this sentence I probably said go and marry someone else in anger!! I am never sure if I said the second sentence but I was angry and wouldn’t have said that in normal situation. I had no idea that I ever divorced her until few days back when I started reading something online and read that implicit divorce count in case of intention. It happened few months back so I am not sure if those were the exact words, but one thing I can say for sure that I never wanted to divorce her If I have said the exact words it would have been in a state of anger? Does this constitute a divorce? Appreciate your help. JazzakAllah

Faraz Siddiqui replied 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Divorce In Anger

Faraz Siddiqui updated 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator August 6, 2021 at 11:04 am

Please see:

Discussion 35097

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member August 6, 2021 at 10:40 pm

If u r sure u didn’t want to divorce her then it doesn’t matter what words u said. Intention dictates if talaq happened or not

There’s dispute among scholars if divorce in anger happens or not but there’s no dispute that divorce only happens if the husband wanted to divorce.

Please brother remember Allah has more control over u than u have over your wife. Control ur anger and don’t let your anger control u. Win back your wife’s heart with love and care.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register