Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Critic On Ghamidi Sahab Viewpoint On Hazrat Ali And Hazrat Mawviya

Tagged: ,

• Critic On Ghamidi Sahab Viewpoint On Hazrat Ali And Hazrat Mawviya

Posted by Salih Chaudhry on August 28, 2021 at 10:31 am

In the light of recent topic discussed between brother Hassan and Ustad Ghamidi, I would like to highlight one key argument that people who support Hazrat Ali side propose. It would be very beneficial if brother Hassan address this to Ustad directly while discussing the topic:

Various scholars and also Ustad has acknowledged that words of RasuAllah is word of God. We have to surrender to his words.

“….Ammar. He will be killed by a rebellious aggressive group. `Ammar will invite them to (obey) Allah and they will invite him to the (Hell) fire.” Sahih Bukhari 2812

RasuAllah have himself called the Muwviya side the rebellion group who are inviting to hellfire. I have disagreement with Ustad that he didn’t address them as rebellion. In other instances he defended by saying that we did not have live television or radio etc back in those days. I think that RasuAllah words are more truthful and more staunch than any live video or other evidence. It is utter disrespectful to ask for these evidence when Lord’s messenger have given his viewpoint. It is same as Quran has mentioned Abu-Lahab as dweller of hellfire and now we cannot pray for his repentance.

We would be very grateful if Usatd address this. JazakAllah

Saiyed juned Alimiya replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Critic On Ghamidi Sahab Viewpoint On Hazrat Ali And Hazrat Mawviya

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member August 28, 2021 at 10:59 am

MMay be ye rivayat junge siffin ho jane ke baad fabricat ki gayi he????

• Umer

Moderator August 29, 2021 at 3:02 am

As per Ghamidi Sahab, we are bound to surrender to the words of the Prophet (sws), provided it’s ascription to Prophet has to be proved first.

Hassan Sahab already asked this question to Ghamidi Sahab and he’d already responded to it, please see:

Discussion 39924 • Reply 39955

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member August 29, 2021 at 5:40 am

JJazakomullah iske bavujud sahaba me se koi bhi galati par tha to according to gamdi sir ke Allah ke yaha jab fesala hoga to kuch logo ke majmui ravaiye mean total life me 80 to 90℅ marks ki baje se Allah raji ho sakta he aur jis par julam huwa he use kahe Tu maaf kar de Allah ke aese ravaiye ke mustahik to sirf sahaba hi ho sakte he kyo ke unke kirdar misali the

• Saiyed juned Alimiya

Member August 29, 2021 at 12:55 pm

CClasical olma ka stand humne ab tak yu suna ki” Sahaba se besak galtiya huwi lekin Allah ne unki baksis kardi quran ki kai aayat jisme kaha gaya ki Allah unse raji aur woh Allah se raji ye bina batate he” Established history ye he ke dono taraf se kai sahaba ki death huyi he ye saari deatho ko kis tarah justify kare kya Allah koi bhi mukaddame ke bager maafi dege ya koi mudamma chalega hi nahi kyoki jab allah unse raji ho gaya he is liye

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register