A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Physical Relations Before Marriage

Tagged: 

• Physical Relations Before Marriage

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 2 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator October 17, 2021 at 4:26 am

It iss not allowed on the principle of sadde zariya assool. see umer sb response here Discussion 46235 • Reply 46255

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member October 17, 2021 at 7:10 am

Okay I have seen the discussion and came to conclusion that If relationship outside marriage contains fahashi like displaying private parts and fornication then it’s haram.

But i want to know that Is kissing,hugging is considered a sin if it’s not leading fornication cause if it’s a sin then allah will question on these things too but I’ve found that allah will only question if fornication take place. And even also if fornication take place but a person repented he/she will surely be forgiven.

• Ahsan

Moderator October 17, 2021 at 9:37 am

The actual command is not to go near fornication. Hence any act which may lead to that will be prohibited. Either hugging or kissing included. It will be considered a sin

• Mohammed Zubair Alam

Member October 17, 2021 at 10:06 am

Brother Still I am in confusion.

Near of zina can be of defined in many different ways.

If kissing and hugging causes only in a form of love but not with the intention of zina then?

as you said these are sadde zariya then these things should be cosidered as discouraged/disliked but considering these act as “prohibition” is not suitable.

• Ahsan

Moderator October 17, 2021 at 12:46 pm

@Irfan76 Can you please clarify?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 17, 2021 at 6:06 pm

Sadd-e-zariya doesn’t mean disliked. Please see:

Discussion 58448 • Reply 58462

Kissing and hugging is not just a form of love; it’s underlying motivation is always sex.

We have been given a detailed law for norms of gender interaction, and we must act accordingly. For details, please see:

Discussion 30301

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 21, 2021 at 3:26 am

Public laws are not made case to case. A person may not go high even if he drinks a full bottle, but law is for everyone that a small portion of it Haram. The same way going near fornication is Haram and we know it includes kissing and hugging even if they do not lead to the act.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register