Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Arguments In Response To Ahmaddiyat Viewpoint

• Arguments In Response To Ahmaddiyat Viewpoint

Posted by Saeed Ahmad on October 17, 2021 at 3:03 pm

A friend of mine is being inspired by Ahmadiyat

I suggested him Ghamidi sb’s videos but he says the references are not correct. Also, he says what we are told about ahmadiyya is not the same, the base of concept is very strong. I don’t have the knowledge to discuss things with him, but he’ll listen to me if I provide him some good points

Kindly help

He is sharing with me the links of ahmaddiya channels to listen to but I am not

Please guide about the concept and how to correct my friend

Faraz Siddiqui replied 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Arguments In Response To Ahmaddiyat Viewpoint

Faraz Siddiqui updated 2 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator October 17, 2021 at 6:43 pm

It would’ve been better if you’d shared some pointers presenting Ahmedia viewpoint which you think have a strong basis. However, considering the overall concept of Finality of Prophethood, the reason for termination of Prophethood has had bigger reasons and implications at a philosophical and practical level. For opinion of Ghamidi Sahab why Prophethood came to an end and how does claim of Prophethood actually compromises Quran’s authority as Meezan and Furqan, please refer to following threads:

Discussion 3442

Discussion 4209

For complete elaborated thread on Finality of Prophethood, you can refer to the following thread including video lectures and a discussion between Ghamidi Sahab and Ansar Raza Sahab, who is a memeber of Ahmedia community:

Discussion 4625

You can also refer to the book by Dr. Irfan Shahzad Sahab, where he has dissected the Ahmadi argument in the light of Quran, Sunnah and History:

ختم نبوت اور احمدی استدلال: نئے مطالعے کی روشنی میں

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member October 18, 2021 at 3:40 pm

Most Ahmadi preachers talk about Khatam e nabuwwat and return of Jesus AS. There’s a lot of debate about. Ghamidi sahab’s response is rock solid. Ayah 33:40

If khatam means final prophet then Mirza sahab can’t be prophet. If it means seal of prophets then All prophets have foretold later prophets so where’s the proof that Mirza sahab is nabi by authority of Muhammad SAW?

Lastly, ask ur friend to read about Mirza sahab’s character and seerah. Ahmadi never talks about his character.

Listen to the links he’s sending you and u can ask here if there’s any question or invite him to join and we can discuss with him directly.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register