Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Narration Of Tamim Dari In Which He Met Dajjal

Tagged: ,

• Narration Of Tamim Dari In Which He Met Dajjal

Posted by Muhammad Ahmed on November 10, 2021 at 5:04 am

There are many saheh ahadees regarding the dajjal. About his looks. From where he will come. What he will do and what he will b capable of doing. Like the hadith mentioning some sahaba meeting him in some unknown island and dajjal questioning them about what’s going on in the world etc.

Ghamdi saab says that from the saheeh ahadith we only get the concept of a messeeh dajjal who will proclaim to be isa as. But what about these other ahadith. Is there any doubt about their authenticity.

Umer replied 5 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Narration Of Tamim Dari In Which He Met Dajjal

Umer updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator November 10, 2021 at 5:33 am

Ghamidi Sahab is of view all these prophecies (Mairaj, rise of Dajjal and return of hazrat Esa (sws) etc.) were shown to the Prophet (sws) in his dreams as a symbolic expression of certain realities and of future events. Therefore, all these descriptions are prone to be understood by the reader in the light of symbolic expressions available. Please see for Ghamidi Sahab’s response:

Discussion 39000 • Reply 39027

As far as Hadith of ‘Faatimah bint Qays (rta)‘ is concerned, in which ‘Tameem al-Daari (rta)‘ is said to have met Dajjal on an island. It is possible that it could also be a dream of ‘Tameem al-Daari (rta)‘, because while narrating the story of ‘Tameem al-Daari (rta)‘, the Prophet (sws) said twice that “He told me something which agrees with what I was telling you about the Dajjaal (false messiah)” and “I liked the story of Tameem because it agrees with what I used to tell you about him and about Makkah and Madeenah“.

Allah knows the best.

• muhammad saad

Member November 10, 2021 at 5:51 am

@m.ahmad brother search on sunnah.com where all hadees all present.

• Umer

Moderator June 28, 2022 at 3:48 pm

For comments of Ghamidi Sahab on narration of Tameemdari, please refer to the video below from 26:48 to 27:28

https://youtu.be/0leFZ7c3qws?t=1608

• Umer

Moderator October 31, 2023 at 8:17 pm

Following video is also insightful in this regard:

https://youtu.be/e9U27SlptXs?si=mg7fba-zFmnMh3T3

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register