Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Heaven After Getting Punishment

• Heaven After Getting Punishment

Posted by Rimsha on December 4, 2021 at 6:52 pm

Which are the sins that do not have eternal punishment? Is it true that people or Muslim will go to jannah after getting punishment of their sins? Will they go to jannah after shirk or murder or they can just go to jannah after getting the punishment of small sins or it’s not all that much true?

Rimsha replied 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Heaven After Getting Punishment

• Rimsha

Member December 4, 2021 at 7:34 pm

And if they will get punished for some sins not including (shirk,murder etc) then what’s the point of Allah’s forgiveness. He will not forgive sins like murder,shirk etc but why the punishment for other ones not forgiveness.

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 5, 2021 at 10:45 am

I am a student. Based on my understanding if you do not commit big sins (Murder, Shirk, Fasad, illegal sexual relationships, oppression, torture, etc.), Allah promises to forgive minor sins (sins against Allah) and let Muslims enter Junnah.

If you committed bigger sins and asked for forgiveness and avoided those sins, it is likely that Allah will forgive those sins (sins against Allah)

If you committed sins against people and never received forgiveness from victims while alive and you never corrected the situation, then your good deeds will be balanced against your sins and if there are more sins, then the Muslims will have to go through punishment and thereafter they will receive Junnah; the lowest level Junnah. (This only goes for true believers / Muslims)

Note that having more good deeds is easy as Allah doubles all good deeds, but a sin is still considered as one sin.

• Haris Virk

Moderator December 5, 2021 at 11:20 am

Please see:

Discussion 38044 • Reply 38053

Please also see the following from 32:49

Discussion 38044 • Reply 38045

Please also see:

Discussion 60871 • Reply 60889

• Rimsha

Member December 5, 2021 at 11:42 am

I get it but the point was punishment for major sins will be given and we are not sure will it be last forever or not but what I wanna know is punishment for those sins which are not under the punishment of eternal hell…what are those if person ask forgiveness then then there is no confusion but if person don’t ask forgiveness and die like this he will be punished where is the point of forgiveness of Allah if he will go to jannah after getting punishment…

I hope you get my point

• Haris Virk

Moderator December 5, 2021 at 12:10 pm

The single most important thing in matters like these is that Allah has repeatedly told us that He will decide everyone’s fate with utmost justice and there will be complete fairness. Hence, we should trust that His judgment would be fair. The punishments are given according to the magnitude of the crime, and for the sins which do not entail the punishment of eternal hell, there will be punishment according to the magnitude of the crime. If one has received their due punishment, and regret their crime/sin and ask for forgiveness afterwards, it is hoped that Allah will forgive them. Allah is the most knowing.

• Rimsha

Member December 5, 2021 at 12:14 pm

There is no concept of forgiveness then you have to get the punishment otherwise. severe or not but you will get it

• Nadeem Minhas

Member December 5, 2021 at 1:56 pm

There is not forgiveness only for Shirk if committed until death bed. Other than that Allah says , he may forgive every other sin. This is directly from Quran.

• Rimsha

Member December 5, 2021 at 2:11 pm

I get it

It was helpful thanks sir

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register