Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Why Prophethood Limited To Bani-Israel Only, Why Deprive Other Nations

• Why Prophethood Limited To Bani-Israel Only, Why Deprive Other Nations

Posted by Rukhsana Akbar on December 19, 2021 at 11:39 pm

AoA,

I am an ardent fan of Mr Ghamdi because he is the reason I have understood my religion in it’s true spirit. A multitude of my confusions have been cleared because of his deep and wide knowledge and understanding of Islam.

However, some questions still keep creeping up. These days the question that is bothering me is that I remember Mr Ghamdi saying that prophethood was declared the exclusive right of bani Israel and bani ismael because of Allah’s love for prophet Ibrahim. However, in those 4 thousand or so years there were massive empires that existed outside of Palestine and Hijaz and the communication channels were pretty basic back in the day. My question is that why did Allah send prophets to only a specific and tiny fraction of the world population while depriving the masses of this blessing. Did His love for prophet Ibrahim outweigh his love for the rest of humanity who , by the way, is equally answerable to Allah on the Day of Judgement as the people of Palestine and Hijaz.

Regards

Rukhsana Akbar replied 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Why Prophethood Limited To Bani-Israel Only, Why Deprive Other Nations

Rukhsana Akbar updated 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar December 20, 2021 at 5:47 am

To reveal knowledge of His being and religion to humanity was not an obligation on God. He did it out of His bounty, otherwise every man is answerable in the light of his conscience and intellect for his deeds.

God started first scheme of sending prophets to every big nation. then he changed his scheme and chose the progeny of Abraham in the middle east, which was the center of then known word. that is why the interaction of God with Bani Israel was the talk of every town in era.

The scheme was that now Bani Israel would carry forward the message of God to other nations. and that they are used as sign of living God on the earth. They manifest the promises and punishments of God with them on their good and bad deeds.

• Umer

Moderator December 20, 2021 at 4:24 pm

For further details on the topic, you may want to refer to the following article:

Discussion 58725 • Reply 58783

And also following detailed lectures of Ghamidi Sahab on the said topic:

Discussion 4625 • Reply 17715

• Rukhsana Akbar

Member December 27, 2021 at 11:31 am

Thank you so much for your replies brother. They were very helpful. May God bless you for this effort

The discussion "Why Prophethood Limited To Bani-Israel Only, Why Deprive Other Nations" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now