Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Will Allah Have Mercy Upon Pure Hearted Non Muslims?

• Will Allah Have Mercy Upon Pure Hearted Non Muslims?

Posted by Haniya on March 22, 2022 at 10:04 am

Recently I read about a brave heroic woman named Rachel Corrie, whom had sacrificed her life in 2003, by stepping in front of a Israeli Occupational armoured bulldozer that was planning a demolition of Palestinian homes in the Southern Gaza Strip.

This woman is an example of someone whom fought for the justice of Palestine, and tried to fight against the injustice of Israel. She is someone whom I admire for her actions.

Hearing about her also makes me sad, knowing she was none Muslim, and what will happen to her, despite fighting for what was right. Even though she did something good, she will still be tortured in her grave, and be doomed in hell?

I can’t imagine, that even after she dies for justice and Palestine, her soul will still give away in the most painful manner, with ugly-scary versions of Munkar and Nakeer there to collect her, and punish her in her grave, despite her golden actions? Her burning in hell, even though she sacrificed herself for good?

Will Allah SWT at least spare the good Non Muslims, whom had done things like this, along with the Believers? Will these Non Muslims at least get a taste of paradise, after atoning for the sin of shirk?

Like normally, I was on terms with hearing that none Muslims will go to hell because of shirk, since that is our goal in life: to serve one God. Being a neutral nice person isn’t enough to be on the list to Paradise, because you must believe in Allah SWT for the true sucess.

But then hearing about none Muslims like Rachel Corrie bring me on the verge of tears, as I truly wish that they at least taste Paradise, but they won’t get to, because of disbelief?

Will these people ever get to experience bliss of paradise?

Haniya replied 2 years ago 4 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Will Allah Have Mercy Upon Pure Hearted Non Muslims?

Haniya updated 2 years ago 4 Members · 11 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator March 22, 2022 at 12:31 pm

No one on earth can tell what will happen to themselves or others in next life. we can only infer which may or may not be true.
    See Discussion 1369

• Haniya

Member March 22, 2022 at 12:46 pm

I dont mean this in the ” you’re going to heaven, and you’re going to hell ” kind of way. I am stating what we have been taught.

I mean it in the sense of none Muslims in general, especially those whom had fought for a good cause, like the woman I stated above.

It makes me feel upset, that none Muslims will never feel relief, even though they stood alongside us Muslims.

Hearing the incident of our Prophet PBUH’s none Muslim uncle also makes me feel distress. He stood alongside his nephew, yet he will still burn in hell?

It makes these types of people’s sacrifices and contributions basically useless, if they won’t get the fruit for it after passing away.

• Haniya

Member March 22, 2022 at 4:40 pm

I’m sorry, I just realized what you meant by ” No one on earth can tell what will happen to themselves or others in next life “.

We do know the basis of this though. That strong believers will go to Jannah, In Sha Allah, and the bad believers and Non Belivers will go to jahanam.

But the believers that were bad, will be taken out eventually and go to jannah,forever leaving behind in hell the none believers whom could have been more righteous than the bad believers.

Why is this?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 22, 2022 at 7:31 pm

There’s no basis for the belief that the Muslims will eventually be taken out of hell and put in the paradise while the Non-Muslims will stay in hell forever. God has promised complete justice to every human being and He shall decide about each person accordingly.

In order to understand this matter in more detail, in addition to the link shared by Ahsan sahab above, please see the response as well as links within the following discussion:

Discussion 44602

• Haniya

Member March 22, 2022 at 7:34 pm

I’m sorry, but I’m a little confused. From a lot of lectures, I’ve heard that Muslims that are put in hell, with even the tiniest but of Iman in their heart, will be shown the mercy of Allah SWT.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 22, 2022 at 9:47 pm

The mercy of Allah is for everyone, not just Muslims. Once again I suggest that you look at the material I shared with you above in order to understand the matter in detail.

• Haniya

Member March 22, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Your insight brings me so much relief, and peace to my mind. JazakAllah khair!

• Umer

Moderator March 22, 2022 at 9:55 pm

Every such narration should be seen in the light of Quran, and as per Quran, warning of eternal hell is for people (whether claiming to be a Muslim or Non-Muslim) committing rebellion against God (Istakbar/Sarkashi) for which it is mentioned in Quran that:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِآيَاتِنَا وَاسْتَكْبَرُواْ عَنْهَا لاَ تُفَتَّحُ لَهُمْ أَبْوَابُ السَّمَاء وَلاَ يَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ حَتَّى يَلِجَ الْجَمَلُ فِي سَمِّ الْخِيَاطِ وَكَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُجْرِمِينَ لَهُم مِّن جَهَنَّمَ مِهَادٌ وَمِن فَوْقِهِمْ غَوَاشٍ وَكَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الظَّالِمِينَ

Indeed those who denied Our revelations and evaded them in arrogance, the gates of heavens shall not be opened for them and neither shall they be able to enter Paradise except if a camel is able to pass through the eye of a needle. [This is their punishment] and in this manner do We punish the criminals. Hell shall be their bedding and [the flames of] Hell shall be their covering and in this way do We punish the evil-doers. (7:40-41)

Therefore, a true muslim can never commit istakbar. If he commits sins, he will revert back to God and asks forgiveness which will ultimately result in his forgivenss, but if there is even iota of arrogance in one’s heart, then there is no forgiveness for such a person.

Please also see the following response responding to this specific narration:

Discussion 38044 • Reply 38054

• Haniya

Member March 22, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Sir, based on your insight, I have picked up that Jannah is only for believers that are faithful and humble, whom ask for forgiveness for any/every sin they might have committed.

Would this only be exclusive to Muslims only, or are Non Believers also able to be part of this criteria, and potentially go to paradise? I know they would be part of those called ” none believers “, but like I reiterated before, those whom had done righteous actions either alongside our ummah, or the greater good.

• Umer

Moderator March 22, 2022 at 11:29 pm

It applies to all individuals irrespective of their religion.

Please go through the responses and videos shared in the following thread:

Discussion 65903

• Haniya

Member March 23, 2022 at 6:08 am

JazakAllah Khair Sir!

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register