Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Stressed About Decision

• Stressed About Decision

Posted by Muhammad Talha on April 19, 2022 at 7:35 pm

I really don’t wanna post this question but I just want to clear one thing.

I wanted to marry with a girl (out of cast) but her parents didn’t agree on this because of cast. I really wanted to spend my life with that girl. We tried and also prayed as well a lot.

I said YES to another girl didn’t want to hurt her and she thought I really love her(which is not). My whole family were very happy for this relation but I was not. Worldliness, I did not say anything that I don’t want this. I prayed God help me i don’t want to do this. And I have married her. The thing is I am not satisfied because this was my decision (God gives us free will). If this was my decision then i must not think that this is also decision of Allah.

If HE give us free will then one thing comes in my mind how can this decision of Allah.

If this is really decision of Allah I must show patience and so will I. But if not then there is inner Suffering increasing day by day. Was this really Allah’s plan?

Best.

Umer replied 2 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Stressed About Decision

Umer updated 2 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 19, 2022 at 9:05 pm

I’m not sure if I understand what you’re asking. If your question is about free will versus decisions of God, then I believe that I answered a similar question of yours recently:

Discussion 67047 • Reply 67065

• Umer

Moderator April 20, 2022 at 7:13 am

Following response may also be helpful to you. Please refer to the video response of Ghamidi Sahab shared in the following comment:

Discussion 65528 • Reply 65543

• Muhammad Talha

Member April 20, 2022 at 9:41 am

In 22:41 all the outcome of matters belong to Allah. Please explain it then.

• Umer

Moderator April 20, 2022 at 4:58 pm

Of course everything is in Allah’s power and in his knowledge as well, but this doesn’t mean that He let his knowledge influence one’s actions which one took out of their freewill.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register