Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Young Age Crime And Punishment In Qiyamah

• Young Age Crime And Punishment In Qiyamah

Posted by Muhammad Usman on April 23, 2022 at 6:53 pm

If 12/13 years boy rape or have sexual sexual relation with young girls age younger than 10. Allah will punish him in akhrat? Both had very young age and probably did not have better understanding about life or future?

These are shameful acts but happening in the society all over. Why Allah let this happen through young age boys who just doesn’t understand the life fully?

Umer replied 2 years ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Young Age Crime And Punishment In Qiyamah

Umer updated 2 years ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 25, 2022 at 4:01 am

God says in the Quran:

“God does accept repentance, but only of those who are guilty of an evil out of ignorance yet quickly repent, and God turns to them again, for God is all-knowing and all-wise.” (4:17)

Mistakes at this age are mostly belongs to the category of ignorance. now if one repents and correct oneself, there is ample chance of one’s forgiveness. and God is merciful for those who repents.

“Say: “O creatures of God, those of you who have acted against your own interests should not be disheartened of the mercy of God. Surely God forgives all sins. He is all-forgiving and all-merciful.” (39:53)

• Umer

Moderator April 25, 2022 at 4:26 pm

Quran Says:

وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَّوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُوْنَ شَهْرًا حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِيْنَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِیْ أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِیْ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِیْ فِیْ ذُرِّيَّتِیْ إِنِّیْ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّیْ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِيْنَ. أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِيْنَ نَتَقَبَّلُ عَنْهُمْ أَحْسَنَ مَا عَمِلُوْا وَنَتَجَاوَزُ عَنْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ فِیْ أَصْحَابِ الْجَنَّةِ وَعْدَ الصِّدْقِ الَّذِیْ كَانُوْا يُوعَدُوْنَ.

[If you want to understand how people become thorough and become unjust to their souls, then listen:] We have enjoined a human being to show kindness to his parents. With great difficulty, his mother carried him in her womb, and with great difficulty delivered him and his carrying and weaning took place in [almost] thirty months. Finally [after passing through all these stages] when a human being fully matures and becomes forty years old [17] he prays: “God give me the urge to express gratitude for your favour which you did to me and to my parents and do those righteous deeds which please you. And also create kindness for me in my children. I turn to you and indeed I am from among the obedient.” It is these people whose good deeds We shall accept from them and whose vices We shall overlook so that they be among the dwellers of Paradise. This is a true promise which has continued to be made with them”. (Quran 46:15-16)

(Excerpt from Quranic Exegesis: Javed Ahmed Ghamidi)

(Translated by Dr. Shehzad Saleem)

[17]. This is the maximum age attaining which a person must get control of his whims and desires and should reach the mental maturity which is required by his creator. It is evident from this that if a person passes away before this age, he can expect some concession from his creator.

• Umer

Moderator April 25, 2022 at 4:26 pm

Please see:

Discussion 50140 • Reply 50217

Please also refer to the video below from 1:33:42 to 1:35:34

The discussion "Young Age Crime And Punishment In Qiyamah" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now