Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Family When Parents Are Being Disrespectful To Their Children

Tagged: 

• When Parents Are Being Disrespectful To Their Children

Posted by Deleted User 1509 on May 13, 2022 at 10:21 am

What are the methods of taking revenge allowed in islam? Is depressing, manipulating, hurting, insulting or decieving someone intentionally to take revenge allowed in Islam? My parents and everyone do so with me for very long time because I dont give anything in return to my parents. I realized that they are doing so because I am not returning. Atleast they should asked me for what they want and atleast they should told me about what is actually happening with me when I was not realized. Whenever I try to return them and clear the transaction they feel hurt and at the same time they feel disrespectful to say no. I think they just want me as their slave and just want to feel powerful over me and not returning is just an excuse. What should I do? Should I force them to take return or I should just try to leave their house? In surah luqman verse 15 please elaborate that how exactly Allah is commanding to deal with what kind of parents?

Deleted User 1509 replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • When Parents Are Being Disrespectful To Their Children

Deleted User 1509 updated 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator May 13, 2022 at 7:54 pm

Following Audio Response by Hassan ilyas Sahab might be of some help:

Discussion 50667 • Reply 50800

Please also watch:

https://youtu.be/9K1ujk62NZQ

• Deleted User 1509

Member May 14, 2022 at 12:07 am

I am 18 years old I don’t have a job. I am dependent on them. Their attitude towards my sisters is completely different. They are united with my sisters and everyone else to hurt me. I literally notice their happiness when they see me depressed and in pain and I notice their stress when they see me in peace. I have developed diseases because I used to bear the emotional pain they give me by doing sinful acts. They dont physically beat me but they mentally torture me. Sometimes It becomes impossible for me to bear the pain they give. I am just writing what they do to get help. Please tell me what should I do in the light of Islam. I just want to do what Allah wants me to do in this situation. Should I find job to repay them or to leave them?

• Deleted User 1509

Member May 14, 2022 at 12:48 am

Sorey I have posted another video.

At 3:30 scholar nauman ali khan explaining the word ehsaan. https://youtu.be/SR7hj_mzgT0

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register